What would you change about the band members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
Not that they're not totally hot and admirable as both men and musicians :drool: but still...

Bono- I would force him to take a two week vacation with only his wife & children and bandmates and their families. He is truly an amazing man for all the work he does, but he carries the world on his shoulders and he's running himself ragged. If anyone deserves a holiday its him.

Edge- I would tell him to wear his toque less. He looks good with the toque (hey, its a Canadian look eh? lol) but looking at the Pavarotti pics, he looks lovelier without it!

Adam- ah, I love Adam, :heart: but I wish he wouldn't smoke :sad: I want him to stay healthy!

Larry- lol, Larry needs to mingle with the fans more! D'ya think we scare him? I'm not saying he isn't friendly cause he is, but he seems quite reserved sometimes.

I like them the way they are. If I had to change something about them, I'd make them all quit smoking.

It's bad for you, boys! :tsk:

Last edited:
I would have no way of knowing what would be best for them. They just need to keep doing what feels right for them.

I would have have Larry and Adam go out in public more, you know show up at events and stuff like that.

I feel sorry for the Adam and Larry girls, they never get to see any recent pictures of them because larry and Adam are always in hiding. So yeah, i would force Larry and Adam out of hiding.

Bono: more open button down shirts, fluffy chest hair showing, long wild hair again, smirk on his lips, in my bed

:shifty:

Yeah the quit smoking thing but I guess other than that I'd leave well enough alone because you never know wehat the changing of one little thing can cause a ripple effect who knows?

On a superficial note I wish Larry would let his hair grow out just a teeny bit.

souLnation2002 said:
I like them the way they are. If I had to change something about them, I'd make them all quit smoking.

It's bad for you, boys! :tsk:

:yes: I couldn't agree more. Quit smoking, gentlemen, we'd like to keep you around for quite a while! :shame:

flaming june said:
Larry should become a nudist... other than that, nuthin'. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So, really, what's on your mind, FJ? :D

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
I would have have Larry and Adam go out in public more, you know show up at events and stuff like that.

I feel sorry for the Adam and Larry girls, they never get to see any recent pictures of them because larry and Adam are always in hiding. So yeah, i would force Larry and Adam out of hiding.

I agree.......i would personally drag them out myself if i could have.The pics that r on here r nice and sexy but we NEED new pics......we wanna see what changes they went throu......how they look.......how much sexier they r now!!!!!!!:sad: maybe they want to keep us Adam and Larry girls in suspense.......who knows but anyways.....please Adam .......just take one pic , just one that's all .......i'm asking very politely...... :sad: :sad: :sad: U 2 Larry!

I wouldnt change anything about the guys except I'd wish that Larry could loosen up a lil and stop being so tense.......and i agree on the smoking thing......not good at all..........ooohh and well it would be nice seeing Adam settle down........I think it would make me happy knowing that he's happy............:wink: :wink: not that i dont think he is but.......it would be nice.

FallingStar said:
Bono: more open button down shirts, fluffy chest hair showing, long wild hair again, smirk on his lips, in my bed

:shifty:

:tongue: :yes:

Originally posted by TiaraGurl
note I wish Larry would let his hair grow out just a teeny bit.

That would be nice:D

EveClayton said:

...please Adam .......just take one pic , just one that's all .......i'm asking very politely...... :sad: :sad: :sad: ....

A few online friends of mine met up with Adam on their trip to Dublin last month and they said he was very charming and down to earth and friendly- I'll ask them if I can post a few of their pics in here, they're very recent of Adam (about 3 weeks old) and he looks gorgeous! :heart:

LCK said:

A few online friends of mine met up with Adam on their trip to Dublin last month and they said he was very charming and down to earth and friendly- I'll ask them if I can post a few of their pics in here, they're very recent of Adam (about 3 weeks old) and he looks gorgeous! :heart:

:heart: :hug: :hug: oh LCK that would be very nice if u could.......i'd appreciate it very much........everyone that I have spoken too say that he;s always friendly ........and always wanting to talk to the fans....that's one of the things i like about him *hugs adam*

Hmmm...truthfully, except for the cigarettes, there's really nothing I would change about them. They're all such wonderful men...however, if a genie gave me one wish for each of them, here's what it would be:

Bono- one word...HAIR!! JT hair to be precise! :drool:

Edge-No clue... how can you improve on perfection?!

Larry-Nudist...got my vote!!!:drool:

Adam-MORE sarongs!! Either that or else go nudist with Larry!:drool: :drool:

Hmmm...truthfully, except for the cigarettes, there's really nothing I would change about them. They're all such wonderful men...however, if a genie gave me one wish for each of them, here's what it would be:

Bono- one word...HAIR!! JT hair to be precise! :drool:

Edge-No clue... how can you improve on perfection?!

Larry-Nudist...got my vote!!!:drool:

Adam-MORE sarongs!! Either that or else go nudist with Larry!:drool: :drool:

Sorry this posted twice!!:reject:

My stupid computer messed up on me!:censored: :angry: :rant:

Last edited:
i'd make them stop smoking, though i have a personal bias against smoking cuz i'm alergic to cigarette smoke

Back
Top Bottom