What will Bono do with his hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:

that's definitely the best Bono hair ever. It looks awesome, plus I really want to run my hands through it :drool:

I think he should stick with the short hair for awhile; it looks good. but if he went back to the BD style that'd be pretty awesome. I liked Elevation hair too...better than Vertigo. Sort of long but not too long is good.

NOW..I :heart: that short hair cut!! :drool: I agree best bono short hair ever...:wink:

gluey said:
Nope...from where I was standing, his hair was not thinning......:drool:

You know since he does tend to dye his hair it could be that the Vertigo hair was looking bad because of damage caused by dyeing and blow drying, etc. So cutting it short gets rid of all the damaged stuff and gives the scalp a chance to recover a bit and also generally stimulates new growth so as it grows back it should look better. I don't mind the short hair but when he puts on just a little weight as he did this summer the short hair makes his face look very round which makes him look pudgy. I thought the initial cut was way too short but it is starting to look better as it grows out a bit. Also for some reason to me it looks better when he dyes it dark because the lighter reddish tone makes him look older and more worn.

Dana

He didn`t have to shave it all the way,he,if you don`t mind me saying he almost skinned his head,he could have cut it like Larry`s was:wink:

A. I'm convince he's got a Samson and Delilah thing going on.
His hair is the source of his power.
When it gets short the songs aren't as good. I didn't say they were bad - I said not as good.

B. He couldn't grow it long again if he tried. He may be a good friend of the man up stairs but even that couldn't stop time.

Oh, and I just remembered. No Bono-hair thread would be complete without the rotating colours gif:

bonorainbowke9.gif

It's practically a Christmas decoration too! :happy:

thelaj said:
Beautiful Day era hair is the best, and Electrical Storm is pretty good too.

:yes:
I think the last time he really pulled off the long hair was during Zoo TV, and really short hair (Pop and current) is the other end of the extreme. He looks older with that haircut.

I hope he grows it out again a little bit. I am still missing his longer hair and I think his "Beautiful Day" hair was the best yet. He should have it that length again. But I am getting used to his short new haircut and actually started to like it. I think the shorter hair makes him look younger and it's also much easier to handle.

Iskra said:

When it gets short the songs aren't as good. I didn't say they were bad - I said not as good.

Have you heard the single version of Window in The Skies?

I guess not seeing your comment here....

Back
Top Bottom