What were they thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
suitoflights-vi.jpg

blue.jpg

mirrorballsteps-vi.jpg

Who dressed these boys?

youtwohearts....i understood the symbolism and meaning behind Mac but I wasn't ever really a fan of Macphisto until i saw him on the zoo tv video where he dances with the girl and takes her hand and rubs it over himself....the look on his face :drool: Trust me, I wasn't thinking bout gold lame...

Hee Hee...You can Have Larry but we'll have to duke it out forBono!...ok Ill take the top 1/2 of Bono you take the bottom 1/2.......um wait I'll take the bottom you take the top......er.....um.....It's hard to decide cause I' pretty good with head gear/and sexy tight shirts. but then I love shoes (w/2 inch heels) and um, er, pants :mac:
Ok you can dress Bono on your B-day!....ha ha Im kidding of course dont be mad:wink:

We'll share the B-man

'NO WAR, NO WAR!"

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Hee Hee...You can Have Larry but we'll have to duke it out forBono!...ok Ill take the top 1/2 of Bono you take the bottom 1/2.......um wait I'll take the bottom you take the top......er.....um.....It's hard to decide cause I' pretty good with head gear/and sexy tight shirts. but then I love shoes (w/2 inch heels) and um, er, pants :mac:
Ok you can dress Bono on your B-day!....ha ha Im kidding of course dont be mad:wink:

We'll share the B-man

'NO WAR, NO WAR!"

Good idea, will share. Spliting Bono up and down would be a very hard choice to deal with. Okay now we have a job. We just need the clients. Bono, where are you?

dandy said:

i was with bono throughout the macphisto era (and i loved every second of it), but this shirt just doesn't do it for me, either on larry or bono.

Actually because he was so skinny looking and small back then, that shirt cracked me up. Larry had the muscles so it didn't do him justice.

starsgoblue said:
youtwohearts....i understood the symbolism and meaning behind Mac but I wasn't ever really a fan of Macphisto until i saw him on the zoo tv video where he dances with the girl and takes her hand and rubs it over himself....the look on his face :drool: Trust me, I wasn't thinking bout gold lame...

Hey stars I have that video and still thought he was on drugs for that outfit but now go figure...I think it is sexy.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom