What was the worst club/sport that you were in in school?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Band, but we weren't ba like good/bad, more like Michael Jackson Bad. We kicked ass and everyone knew it. They just didn't like to admit it, and the football players wanted to strip us of our letters and PE credit for marching around the freezeing-ass cold football field at the butt crack of dawn. Stupid football players. Go band geeks! Band geeks forever!

I was in Math Club..... :shifty:

All the other girls went to see the boys we did math with

I went for the pizza

MiniFly said:
Go band geeks! Band geeks forever!

Band geeks kick ass! Even though we are no longer in band me and chels will be band geeks forever! We both started band in 5th grade and were in band together starting in 7th. Band is a great place to make friends! I'd say 90% of my friends are current/former band nerds. Band forms a very tight knit group.

Band camp on the other hand not so fun......
I played the flute :eeklaugh: :p :sexywink:, and no i never did anything obscene with it. :lol:

:happy: I played the trumpet for ten years...Pretty much stopped after my freshman year of college.

I was in Quiz Bowl in high school....It was fun though because all my friends were in it, and we had a GOOD team!

For one year I went to a class about 'the history of your area'..................:yuck:...................My mum wanted me to go there! :scream:

souLnation2002 said:
I was in the Environmental Club last year.

<------------environmental club........
It was to replay all those times I littered.

I was also in the Culture Club.
We went to plays and stuff.
I joined because of the name.......heheheheehehhe!!!
:laugh::lol::lmao:

senrab said:
Yearbook....*shudders*

I had to call all the advertisers for our yearbook one year...*joins in the shuddering*
Me: *calls random company that had an ad in the yearbook the previous year*
Lady that answers the phone: Hello?
Me: *gives the yearbook ad speech*
Her: Why don't you stop calling us?!
Me: Uh...we haven't called you before?
Her: Yes you have, you called five minutes ago, and we already told you NO!
Me: I'm sorry, but I did not just call you.
Her: Yes you did!
Me: Ma'am, five minutes ago I was on the phone with Russ' (yeah dutch restaurant! :p )
Her: Well, we already talked to you! *hangs up*
Me: :madspit:

Ultraviolet Light said:

I had to call all the advertisers for our yearbook one year...*joins in the shuddering*
Me: Ma'am, five minutes ago I was on the phone with Russ' (yeah dutch restaurant! :p )

*feels your pain*

I was on yearbook in high school. Our yearbook kicked ass and it was a good experience, but our advisor periodically turned psycho and nobody EVER turned their shit in on time and after 4 years of it, I was like GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

I no longer do yearbook. :|

I wasn't in very many extracurricular activities in school, but I really liked most of the ones I was in. My choir director was a dragon lady, but I still liked choir because it was something I loved to do and I had so much fun with the other students. I made a lot of friends there.

The only club I wasn't crazy about was Spanish Club, mainly because we didn't do much.

I'm tryin' to remember all the stuff I did in high school....

*breaks out yearbook*

Choir (9, 10, 11, 12), Tri-Y (11, 12), National Honor Society (11, 12), Key Club (12), Spirit Club (9), Spanish Club (9), Yearbook (9), Scroll & Quill (9, 10, 11, 12), School Musical (11), Maroon Singers (12), Word Citizens Club (9).

Ultraviolet Light said:

LOL, ohhh I feel your pain. I was co-editor for two years...but luckily, I had someone who was planning on majoring in fundraising/marketing in college and she was very good help on the financial end. However, there were some others who didn't turn their crap in on time. :mad:

i was all about the sports

swimming (all four years)
gymnastics (all four years and yes i'm 6'1)
soccer (all four years)

i wasn't really a club person...but now i'm in the pre-medicine club, right to life, visual arts guild (kinda), dialogue (tis a art magazine thing)...and i think that's it...but i'm not in any sports :( i miss my sports...

I was in band, but not really IN band as I got kicked out most of the time. Poor poor Mr. Woods. I have a feeling his blood pressure has gone down to normal levels now that I'm gone. I do recall one day after he woke me up in the middle of band and I gave him an option of me being loud or me sleeping. After that I never got yelled at when I fell asleep in band. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom