what was that about a long time ago about bono visiting PLEBA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
and him telling someone, a fan, or in an interview that onme of their daughters read the fanfic and stuff.

and a fan mentioned PLEBA to bono and he knew exactly what it was.

Who knows, I don't believe everything I red or hear. I am sure the band members or any celebrity for that matter, hear things about fans and websites all the time. AND...I am sure that they do check some of them out. One of the things this generation and era is going to be remembered for and that;s the Internet.....how many times had Bono used that line? :wink:

Carek1230 said:
Who knows, I don't believe everything I red or hear. I am sure the band members or any celebrity for that matter, hear things about fans and websites all the time. AND...I am sure that they do check some of them out. One of the things this generation and era is going to be remembered for and that;s the Internet.....how many times had Bono used that line? :wink:

:lol:

So many times, it now sounds to me like a test question:

"Name the three things this generation will be remembered for:

1.__________
2.__________
3.__________ "

:wink:

back to the original post - I think Bono mentioned interference in an interview once a while ago, just mentioning it as a fan site, didn't really say anything more than that. I think Sicy posted the audio at one time :scratch:.

I'm not 100% sure (but fairly sure), but
when Mullengirl met Bono (one of the first times) I believe she asked him if he knew Pleba and didn't he comment with "yeah, scary girls"!

nikkyjade said:
:lol:

that would not surprise me haha!

im on another forum....and im pretty sure he would say the same about that too....scary girls :lol:
I'm sure he would. Not that I'm a member of that forum or anything... :shifty:
Saaay, do I know you?

YeahIknow. I was attempting to be funny. Only attempting.

Y'see, this is the exact reason why Bono thinks his girls are scary.
One forum isn't good enough; the scary is stretched over multiple forums.
Then the perpetrators from other forums find eachother and a vast amount of subtle scary is conjured up.

If that isn't scary, I don't know what is. Other than Cujo. :yikes:

Galeongirl said:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play.

:confused:

Odd, it plays fine in Winamp :( I haven't tried it in WMP though.

threwabrick said:

Odd, it plays fine in Winamp :( I haven't tried it in WMP though.
well I clicked download again, and it started playing it in the screen, with quicktime.... ^^ I can't believe Bono said interference was a positive thing... I bet he hasn't been to PLEBA yet! :evil:

Thanks for that audio. It sounds a little strange.. I hardly heard 'interference' there. Anyway thanks.
Does anybody know when did he say that and where does this interview come from?

That's a scary though... Bono on PLEBA. It'd have been before my time on here though. At least he didn't see my scariness. That'd probably freak him out to no end. And it's good he said Interference was a great site. But I bet he was thinking "But PLEBA... now that's a different story..."

OH! I was reading the quotes from people and newspapers in I Was Bono's Doppelganger. Here's a quote from Interference on the book:

"You don't need to be a U2 fan to enjoy this book. McCormick's themes of friendship, ambition, jealousy, acceptance and growing up are explored using characters and admore which makes it all the more inviting."

The quote is so damn true! I wanted to read the book because it had links, very close links, to U2. If it was someone like Chris Martin, it certainly wouldn't be as inviting, to me, anyway.

Sounds like Edge is one that mentions Interference on the interview. I remember hearing about him visiting this site as well, don't know if that is true or not.

You know... sure, we can be a bit scary in PLEBA, (like my obsession with sticking my fingers into Adam's hair, and all of the general OMG BONO SO HOT drooling), but in the long run, we don't criticize the guys that much in here.
Well, not counting Larry's hair, or Bono's hats.

If they take attention away from Larry's hair, Bono's hats can only be a good thing.

Disclaimer: I'm only talking about Larry with hair smothered in gel, when he lets it hang free its beautiful, and in such situations, Bono has no business wearing a hat. :happy:

What's wrong with Bono's hats??? :madwife:
pink shirt Cowboy hat Bono = :drool:
Cop Bono with Cop hat = :drool:
Bono with pink shades and army hat on a poster in my room = :drool:

period

also, I don't think larry's hair is THAT bad either...
and the one mentioning interference, is obviously Bono...but now I have to find out how to get that file working again..,. since it only worked once for me :confused:

Souly said:

Long story short, there was an Edge on Interference, but it wasn't really The Edge.

Now there's a reason for the 'The' in front of Edge.

It's not an Edge, but The Edge!

And I've told you before; Larry wears the gel to save lives! Otherwise we'd all faint and sizzle from the hotness emitting from any picture of gel-less long-haired Larry! He's the REAL humanitarian in the band.

Back
Top Bottom