What turns you on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
Let's face it girls, we are all here on this forum because we like the way the guys look. Some people say, oh what nice people they are on the inside and that's true, but how many of us would come here if the members of U2 looked like Drew Carey or something? I notice there aren't any Paul McGuiness thread -sorry but it's true, the only ones I have seen have been jokes! So now here is your chance to tell us WHY you come here, what is it physically or otherwise that turns you on about your favorite guy. Post a pic and/or describe what it is that reeled you in. This is nothing about the music, this is about the flesh, and all right the person too. I'll go first:

xL68902.jpg

Whew, that should be enough! But of course it's his charm and magnetism and kind heart too. What is it for you?

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

I agree with Ana. Believe it or not, I fell in love with the music before Mr.Mullen. BUT, this certainly made me a MUCH bigger fan:

larry_010.jpg

And this certainly keeps me a MUCH bigger fan:

larry_029.jpg

Yummy! He looks like a ballerina!

I'm sorry I must not have made myself clear girls. When I said it 'wasn't about the music' I mean OF COURSE we love the music, but the reason we come to PLEBA is because we think the guys are good looking and we wouldn't be here if they weren't. I mean this IS PLEBA, there are other forums and sites and chats to discuss U2 in general, this is knock down, drag out, tongue hanging out, sighing, drowning in our own drool territory here! We should not be ashamed to step up and go, 'Yes, I admit it. I think U2 are hot!' Girls, we are not shallow because we want to look at the guys and have fantasies here and we have all been guilty of this! Yes we like the songs and okay so we think they are wonderful people on the inside too and all but aren't we here on this forum because we think one or more members of the band are hot?!

Okay, that said, I will post more of my favorites. I think JT Bono is sexy.

I am SO turned on by these pics. I confess! I am a Bonoholic!

zA27857.jpg

Xm88756.jpg

aw18559.jpg

bono180.jpg

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Turn it oooooooooooooonnnnnnn
Turn it on!

You turn me on! Mmmm yeah

smile.gif

a lot of my best pics are saved on my computer, but only my brother's computer has the internet, so's I need to put em all on a Zip disk thingie one day and move em over here so's I can put 'em on snapfish.

ANYWAY the music is excellent of course, but it helps having 4 hot tamles makin it
smile.gif

332684%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323278973883ot1lsi

3329248723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E232326758%3B6%3A8ot1lsi

3329248723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323273524883ot1lsi

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"If we've got rockets, we tie our prayers to them and send them off."~Bono~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Okay, sooooo...

Bono: the hair, it's so silky and dark and full.
smile.gif
Okay, not as full as it was in J Tree, LOL. But still lovely. And I bet being a guy, he doesn't appreciate. The eyes, those blue blue eyes that can do so many things. They're intense and piercing and they sparkle with lust and mischief. He's got a gorgeous mouth, too-- full and pouty. Any check of the above pics will tell ya that. And then he's got this beautiful face...with this strong chin and jaw and this edible neck.
biggrin.gif
Broad shoulders and lean, tones arms and rock solid legs. He brings a lot of great attitude to it,too, a lot of confidence. He loves women and that's sexy about him too. (Not that I'm saying he's unfaithful to St. Ali of course....) Sometimes its more that attitude or epxression and, even for an English major like me, it's so hard to put into words. He's just effing GOT IT! He's not ashamed to be sexual, he loves it, but he never sells it (cause what's sexy about that?). Put that package together with that smooth, graceful way he moves (except when he's dancing-- giggle) and that grin that made MacPhisto and that velet voice and you've got one of rocks greatest packages ever.

LOL-- that enough gushing for ya?
biggrin.gif

SD

SD's makin me drool, man!

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"If we've got rockets, we tie our prayers to them and send them off."~Bono~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

I must admit the moment I fell for Bono was when I heard him singing on the radio ... I didn't know what any of them looked like until I bought JT oh so many years ago. Believe me, when I saw how absolutely gorgeous Bono was ...well, that was just the icing on the cake.

Physically, I love his eyes and his hair (I have always had a thing for guys with dark hair and light eyes).

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

DING!!!!!
girls stop that!!! that is just pure torture!!!

*gets a grip - but there are other ones out there too - on emergency 72. i am so cryptic it hurts!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Turn it oooooooooooooonnnnnnn
Turn it on!

332684%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D3%3A5%3D7%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E2323278973883ot1lsi

OMG WildHoney! where did you get that pic! I've never seen it before! *DROOL*

This pic been doctored up or does Bono really look like this? lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 11-17-2001).]

This turns me on big time!
eek.gif

3R55469.jpg

Music plays a huge part in my life--so I tend to be very attracted to musicians.

c480370.jpg

But I like how private he is, so um, un-Bono-like (sorry bono girls). But he makes himself heard in other ways...

larry253.jpg

DAMN!

rD35766.jpg

Oh yeah, he's the inventor of cool (along with my other obsession James Dean).

wink.gif

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Originally posted by ABEL:
OMG WildHoney! where did you get that pic! I've never seen it before! *DROOL*

This pic been doctored up or does Bono really look like this? lol

Alas, no...

They actually pasted Bono's head upon my glistening bod. AND THAT'S MY RUGBY BALL!!!!

*sigh* And I don't get no credit for that pic.

------------------
ScottPhisto

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

I'm sorry but there is not nearly enough Edge on this thread...

lu16141.jpg

Okay thats a little better.

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
what turned me on to U2...The Gloria Video and the Red Rocks Concert!

got to love those Levi's...
H523737.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-17-2001).]

and this turns me on...

1b57077.jpg

It's not just the way they look that turns me on, Bono reciting that poem at the beginning of that Andre Boccelli song, gives me chills every time I listen to it. Just imagine being the lucky woman (Ali) that gets to answer the phone and hear that luscious voice on the other end. *faints*at the very thought

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Okay, sooooo...

Bono: the hair, it's so silky and dark and full.
smile.gif
Okay, not as full as it was in J Tree. But still lovely. The eyes, those blue blue eyes that can do so many things. They're intense and piercing and they sparkle with lust and mischief. He's got a gorgeous mouth, too-- full and pouty. Any check of the above pics will tell ya that. And then he's got this beautiful face...with this strong chin and jaw and this edible neck.
biggrin.gif
Broad shoulders and lean, tones arms and rock solid legs. He brings a lot of great attitude to it,too, a lot of confidence. He loves women and that's sexy about him too. (Not that I'm saying he's unfaithful to St. Ali of course....) Sometimes its more that attitude or epxression and, even for an English major like me, it's so hard to put into words. He's just effing GOT IT! He's not ashamed to be sexual, he loves it, but he never sells it (cause what's sexy about that?). Put that package together with that smooth, graceful way he moves (except when he's dancing-- giggle) and that grin that made MacPhisto and that velet voice and you've got one of rocks greatest packages ever.

LOL-- that enough gushing for ya?
biggrin.gif

SD

Thank you Sherry Darling! You summed up just about everything I wanted to say and since my computer is such crap it won't stay working long enough to type a long post I will say 'ditto' to yours! I'm with you! You put it so well and so eloquently and I agree!

LOL-- uh, WH, thanks, I think.

GHG, anytime.
biggrin.gif

Larry, your smile is to die for. Wow! What a beatiful man....

Oh, yeah, this turns me on too.
biggrin.gif

447p26.gif

Man oh man that blindfold. *phew*

SD

Words are unnecesary...
wink.gif
lol

IMG]http://community.webshots.com/photo/21067845/16868708EsYvbaDPbW[/IMG}

[This message has been edited by Niamh_Saoirse (edited 11-17-2001).]

Ok girls i'm posting this on behalf of Flavia aka Niamh cos she's too drunk to post LOL
biggrin.gif

Va68694.jpg

She thinks he's a hot and sexy mofo and wants to have his babies lmao
biggrin.gif
(she's going to kill me for that)

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-17-2001).]

Hi girls, I'm new here
Sorry I don't have the video capture. I remember Larry looking directly into the camera in the EBTTRT video - I was a preteen then so it goes without saying that I developed a HUGE crush then.

------------------
When you put on the leather pants, the pants start telling you what to do. - Bono

what turned me on to U2...The Gloria Video and the Red Rocks Concert!

got to love those Levi's...
H523737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom