What turns you on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the kind of question I think about every day but never find an answer that can express it correct.
smile.gif

I'm a Bonoholic, if someone has missed that and yes he looks damn good, the hair, his lips, his eyes. But what really does it for me and can turn me on badly is the way he moves.
I had to watch the Red Rockes the other night and I didn't know what to do. The videotape is fucked up so I could hardly ever see his face but from the chest and down was ok and OMG... I nearly fainted in my sofa. His moves turne me on!!
And the amazing thing is that even if Red rocks is nearly 20(??!!!) years ago he does the same moves, the same little charictiristic things with his hands, fingers, arms, as he do today. What also turns me on is his expressions in his face, the happy ones, the sad ones, the serious and the playful ones.
So the pictures I love the most is those who captures his moves, his expressions.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

BONO turns me on!! This is what really knocks me down and sits on me:

3L49395.jpg

I tell you the luscious black hair, the blue eyes, pale skin with no facial hair, sexy outfits, sexy moves and covered in sweat- that is the particular look that drives me mad! I like the other pics that have been posted here too, and the way people describe their guy. Oh yeah and those blindfold pics- whoo-ee baby that is sexy!!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

So many of you have said the things I wanted to say, Sherry Darling, that was beautiful! Miss Zooropa, Autumn, and all of you have done a good job putting your feelings into words and pics.I have been so touched by your posts because I know the feeling! So many of you have said the things I feel, but I will say them too. It's the hair, they eyes, the face, the expressions, the gestures, mannerisms, all his moves that make him so gorgeous and irresistible to me! The way he bends in a pair of tight pants, the way he struts in heeled boots, the way he tugs on the sleeves of his leather jacket all make me tingle inside. Yes, and his voice, his charisma, his kind heart, personality, voice, faithfulness to God, his wife, the band, and his friends. Bono is an entire package and what a gift it is!Everything about him just cosumes me and still does today, even more than when I first fell for him. I feel he is a friend, a soulmate, someone I have known much of my life. He is more than a special person to me. I cannot do him justice by just putting it briefly into words and pics, but I hope this is a tribute to the man who has meant so much to me.

Well it started like this back in 1983:

bono1.jpg

By 1985 he was heating me up like this in those tight black pants and boots!

HQ38479.jpg

Oh then came the sexy Joshua Tree days!

YK82201.jpg

ru90997.jpg

Beautiful:

5125225.jpg

Hot:

zE80545.jpg

Still, you turn me on....(so that's an Emerson Lake and Palmer song but it applies to how I feel about Bono)

T637404.jpg

I wish I could take his hand like that, and consumate all those years and all those feelings. God Bless you, Bono.

-------------------------------------------

"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-18-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

YK82201.jpg

HOO-AH!!!!!!!! That's my FAVORITE BonoPose

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do

First of all, I LOVE their music...

After that, the answer is simple: BONo turns me on. All things concerning him. His beauty (both phisical and intellectual), his charisma, his way of acting for the people who need help...I just love him, and wish him all happiness of this world.

But...I have to admit that...the things that turns me on more than all is...his voice. Especially when he moans...oh, God...he makes me feel...A WOMAN!!!

------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Back
Top Bottom