What The Doctor Ordered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my word, Stars that's fantastic, your cake woman pic! Yes, here i am Bono: me plus loads of cake& add in the champagne...

What a dream we all have of that ideal Bono moment eh?! :drool: :drool:

Oh you know, Brightest, just that he's half naked, etc&we're all drooling&yet he looks so innocent more at that age, er or somat, i think! I'm maybe away with the fairies meself! :huh:

Yes..he *is* half naked :mac:
And yes, how dare we have such naughty thoughts when (in the pic) he's still so young, innocent, pure...
(...of course..youth doesn't = innocence these days does it...PLEBA's corrupted me afterall! jk jk)
riiight...cmon, even then he knew he was sex on legs...would you run around the gym in underwear if you *didn't* think you were a sex god??? :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

That's it...I've *got* to get meself an irish boy..er man!
(Hey Bono, care to volunteer??? :D )

Shame my brother in law ain't single. He's got a thick Dublin accent and loves U2. I'd highly recommend an Irishman. Croke Park would be a brilliant place to pick one up. Shame we couldn't get enough tickets for a Plebans day out!!!

It would be fan - bloody - tastic if we could all attend a concert. One, long private show just for the PLEBA girls eh? Mind-blowing thought, that one is!! :drool:

This is driving me to distraction once again! All this smutty Bono talk AAAHHH!! Bono overload, man! :huh:
Yes, Irish accents....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Yummy, yum!

Bono has the best voice - it sends shivers........ALL OVER!!

susanp6 said:
It would be fan - bloody - tastic if we could all attend a concert. One, long private show just for the PLEBA girls eh? Mind-blowing thought, that one is!! :drool:

Bono has the best voice - it sends shivers........ALL OVER!!

That would be HEAVEN!!!!:drool:

Imagine if we all got into whatever's replacing the heart on tre vertigo tour and Bono danced and kissed all of us!!!!:drool:

What would you like to dance with Bono to. My choise woul dbe either All I Want Is You or If You Wear That Velvet Dress(especially if he whispered those words in my ear)

:combust:

WildHoney said:
Imagine if we all got into whatever's replacing the heart on tre vertigo tour and Bono danced and kissed all of us!!!!:drool:

What would you like to dance with Bono to. My choise woul dbe either All I Want Is You or If You Wear That Velvet Dress(especially if he whispered those words in my ear):combust:

:sigh:
But in our dreams :D :D :drool:

actually a few weeks ago I imagined myself on stage [for the whole song] doing a pantomine and dance with Bono to LAPOE :drool: And I have a very vivid imagination :wink:
If you could only see the 'inner video' it was sooo cool & fun ! :D

plebans U2 concert? :sigh:

actually a few weeks ago I imagined myself on stage [for the whole song] doing a pantomine and dance with Bono to LAPOE :drool: And I have a very vivid imagination :wink:
The music to thos song is soooo smoldering sexy with that wildfire at the end with Edge's guitairwork :love:

dazzledbylight said:
plebans U2 concert? :sigh:

The music to thos song is soooo smoldering sexy with that wildfire at the end with Edge's guitairwork :love:

A girl after my own heart, But would there be enough Bono to go round!!!!

Back
Top Bottom