What the :censored: is wrong with VH1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay so I turn on VH1 last night and they are showing :censored: old TV shows.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I put it on this morning and they are playing Nelly

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If I wanted old TV shows, I'd put on nick at night. If I wanted Nelly, I'd put on MTV........

I have accepted the fact that for the most part MTV sucks.... but I refuse to accept that VH1 is going down the same road to suckville.....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[/rant]

______
:uhoh:I think I need my mydol

MonaVox said:
The Godfather movies were on VH1 the other nite

Random o_O :confused:

I know. I watched them...............................
Yeahhh for Godfather, but what does that have to do with music????
NOTHING.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:happy: But on the bright side, when I turned it on this morning, ES was on! I think that's the first time I've seen it on VH1 (I've seen it on MTV at least three times).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
All those stations are crap.

I love how VH1 is playing old MTV shows. :mad:

:love: But VH1 also played "Dreams" by The Cranberries this morning. They aren't ALL bad, but, yeah, them playing old MTV shows really does suck!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love how VH1 is playing old MTV shows. :mad:
yeah. they try to pass them off as their own i think lol. i see the opening graphics and i know it looks like something vh1 would never produce.

people on vh1's boards post the same stuff that they're not showing enough music and too much non-music stuff, and when they do play music it's mostly shit, but i guess they don't read those. :shrug:

The Godfather on VH-1 doesn't make sense!! Though I like the movie. The only good thing though is there "top 20 countdown" ELECTRICAL STORM is at #14. So if anybody is still looking to see the video watch out for it in the countdown!!:wave:

Tech said:
The Godfather on VH-1 doesn't make sense!! Though I like the movie. The only good thing though is there "top 20 countdown" ELECTRICAL STORM is at #14. So if anybody is still looking to see the video watch out for it in the countdown!!:wave:

Yeah! That was awesome! I just happened to catch it this morning...They said it jumped three spots this week and three spots last week! Maybe it'll jump three MORE next week! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom