What song would you choose for a dance with Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
This came out of something in another thread and I'm curious, although maybe this belongs somewhere like Pleba so mods, feel free to move it to wherever it goes.

Bono usually dances with somebody during Mysterious Ways or WOWY. But if you could choose one song for them to play and him to sing to you while dancing with you :drool:, what would it be?

I would choose Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, but I reserve the right to change my mind every songs on my iTunes shuffle. :wink:

Last edited:
Anything but Mysterious Ways, so I wouldn't have to join the long line of belly dancers. :wink:

All I Want Is You :heart:

what happened to the Dirty Day campaign chizip?

V
that's a good one too :drool:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
All I Want Is You :heart:

That would be my second choice. Or my first, if you asked me in the right moment. It's my first choice for dancing with my boyfriend, lol, unless it's Can't Help Falling in Love, which is probably 3rd for dancing with Bono but maybe lower because they didn't actually write it.

Maybe I should have called this thread "What playlist..." :laugh:

My first choice would be Slow Dancing...but I don't think the song was ever finished, nor have I ever heard it live :sad:

My 2nd choice would be Babyface...only because it seems appropriate for the whole fan/idol dynamic.

Endless deep of course...Bono and I could do the "male nod" back and forth for a couple of minutes!

redhotswami said:
My first choice would be Slow Dancing...but I don't think the song was ever finished, nor have I ever heard it live :sad:
:drool:

That would probably kill me though. I'd die of happiness, Slow Dancing is one of my very favourite songs ever.

Your Blue Room would also be a good choice :hmm:

I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to do anything like that. If anything, I'd dance to something upbeat (because it'd be way too embarrassing & awkward to slow dance lol). Something in the vein of Discotheque. Definitely. LOL. Even if it would be a trainwreck... :hmm:

I'm probably one of the few female fans who'd prefer not dancing with Bono onstage. :silent:

Hawkmoon 269. :hyper:
I'm all about cheese and corn, and that's as cheesy and corny as is gets!

I'm not even sure it's possible to dance too.. but damnit it'd be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom