What should we call you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ellen.

It weirds me out when people call me by my username, and half the time I don't even realize someone is referring to me. "UVL, who's tha-oh. I'm s-m-r-t."
:D

I won't hold it against you if you do though. :wink:

good thread
mine is fairly easy to figure out:wink:
but I go by chrissi, chris, CB.
I wasn't very original with my user name - I am a nurse and my name is chrissi
my avatar (sp) is from animanics for a skit they did called "hello nurse" - it seemed to go with the name....

Hehe, I like tae fact that I called Souly, Kitty and Jammy those names for the first time (or at least I didn't saw those names being written until I did so - that was the reason for shortening their names :lol: )

<-- Falland (even Gavin Friday knows me under the name of Falland *squeal*) :lmao:

Well, my real name is Emily. It says it in my signature, so you all should know it! But you can also call me MC. I don't like being called Madonna's Child, though, too long.

I'm one of what seems to be a gargantuan number of the Interference Kelly population. You can call me Kelly or the username. Just not Keo. It makes me think of Neo and then consequently of the Matrix... and then of nerds.

Mine's easy, Xtal= Crystal.

My exboyfriend calls me Cristal, as in the champagne...

ahh how I miss that...

Oh lord. It's like grade school all over again. I felt like this when I was in 5th grade. Humiliated because there were always 4 other girls, or sometimes boys with my same name and the teachers would always have to put our last initial behind our name when she was talking to us. Kelly A., what is the capital of Washington. Kelly M., quit hitting Kelly H. It was so confusing. I am also A "Kelly". My friends sometimes call me Kell.

what would drive me nuts in grade/middle school (doesn't happen in high school for some reason) was that i'd be the only laura, but there would be several laurens, so teachers and people would call me lauren. i HATE that name! not to offend anyone here.....lauren works for other people, but whenever i get called lauren its like nails on a chalkboard. so remember LAURA and NOT lauren.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
This is not quite a "what is your name" thread b/c some people refuse to post their name or don't like their name or whatever. I don't know the names of the newbies and I always feel like a freak going hey U2democrat or starsgoblue (not to single you guys out!). Post what you'd prefer to be called on this forum.

Heehee....I guess I'm coming in late here! You picking on me, Liv?! Just teasing....I guess Stars would be fine for me. My real name is Rebekah. Either'd work for me!

I've actually wondered...and please don't laugh when I tell you this. I've wondered what my name would be if I was a part of Lypton Village!! :reject: I can't imagine a dang thing that'd sound as cool as Bono Vox, Guggi, or Gavin Friday. :shrug: Maybe you guys can rename me...lol.

:hug: For all my PLEBAns.

Last edited:
Kristie said:
My real name is Kristie.

You can call me by my username too, though.

:mac:

I get some sort of sick pleasure out of these threads, I think.

I wanted my name as my user name but it's taken by someone who signed up and then has never even posted. I wonder if that person even comes here at all :mad:

U2democrat said:
what would drive me nuts in grade/middle school (doesn't happen in high school for some reason) was that i'd be the only laura, but there would be several laurens, so teachers and people would call me lauren. i HATE that name! not to offend anyone here.....lauren works for other people, but whenever i get called lauren its like nails on a chalkboard. so remember LAURA and NOT lauren.

That's funny...'cus your name is Laura and you think you've got it bad. Try being "Lies". Your brain would explode if you even tried to imagine how many people ask me what my "real" name is. Or they go, "you mean Lisa?" like "oooh, oops! My bad, I forgot my own name!" FUCKTARDS :| The only people who get it right the first time are those who can still speak Dutch (which, outside of my family and the old people at my church is not very many).

Back
Top Bottom