What scent on a man puts you on *defile* mode?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
This questions now intrigues me because 2 minutes ago we had visitors at the department, and one of them smelled so deliciously (like he just came out from showering) that triggered my animal instincts. And I didn't even saw him!!! :eek:

I just love that fragance. I love fresh fragances on a man

Oh and Portfolio from Perry Ellis... :drool:
If Bono would wear it I'd surely eat him :evil:

whatever Bono wears!!!! no idea what it is (it's NOT like the Bonoscent candle anymore), but it's yummy and smells sweet I guess it the only way to describe it. Ask Laura, she was sniffing him over, haha!

:shrug: Too be honest I don't know a whole heck of a lot about cologne...Just this Michael Jordan stuff my brother used to take a bath in so that it would make you gag!

Scent of a man... :macdevil: I'm not a fan of strong perfume on a man, I like the smell of soap and shampoo and clean clothes... MMM! I always imagine that Larry smells like he just stepped out of the shower...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
whatever Bono wears!!!! no idea what it is (it's NOT like the Bonoscent candle anymore), but it's yummy and smells sweet I guess it the only way to describe it. Ask Laura, she was sniffing him over, haha!

:eek:

what else was i supposed to do??? the man was just standing in front of me!!

*cough*

i was actually thinking this right before i opened this thread...it was not flowery, but it was sweet...all i know is it would have smelled good on any man!

Ana said:
*remembers a fanfic (who wrote it? You flaming june or Bonavoix? Can't remember :scratch:

*remembers the smell of Larry- biolage

:drool:

The image is still haunting... :tongue:

Oh yeah! Bona wrote that fanfic... there was also the image of Larry wearing *only* a towel... :faint:

Back
Top Bottom