What (RED) products would you LIKE to see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Oops :banghead: never realised, although i spose i'm thinking of a handbag type bag now :wink:

Thanks for the info :)

No problem! :)

I carry so much stuff around though that those bags ARE my handbag. I still carry at least 5 or 6 u2 cd's around with me at all times too. My kids think I'm crazy. ooooh welll.

for the kids & Artists

a longtime Iconic Brand :giggle:
Crayola brand a 6 marker set of reds--

brick red, fireengine-red, crimson[or rose]-red, magenta{ it'slike fushcia, a very intense/bright 'blue'/<cyan> red} & :hmm: burgandy-red! :D

I'd buy it!!! :hyper:

and EYE-liner & Shadows in simialr colors!

Lila64 said:
RED Car - perhaps a higher ticket item would benefit more people :shrug:
Yeah I had thought of this too since on Oprah they did drive a red Ford Thunderbird..and now that they are comming out with a Ford Edge..I dont see why they cant be (RED).

they should get Starbucks on board
the red cups for Christmas could become (RED) cups and they already use Fair Trade coffee.
the potential is huge - its a cheap disposable commodity that people aren't going to think twice about buying and that is bought on a regualr basis - its not like buying a shirt and thats it, you can buy coffee every day of your life and be giving every day. its a constantly renewable source of income and in theory inexhaustible.

dazzledbylight said:
for the kids & Artists

brick red, fireengine-red, crimson[or rose]-red, magenta{ it'slike fushcia, a very intense/bright 'blue'/<cyan> red} & :hmm: burgandy-red! :D

Only an artist would think of that :wink:

digsy said:
the red cups for Christmas could become (RED) cups and they already use Fair Trade coffee.
the potential is huge - its a cheap disposable commodity that people aren't going to think twice about buying and that is bought on a regualr basis - its not like buying a shirt and thats it, you can buy coffee every day of your life and be giving every day. its a constantly renewable source of income and in theory inexhaustible.

:yes:

(RED) Coffee :drool:

digsy said:

What a great idea :up:

dazzledbylight said:
for the kids & Artists

:ohmy:
The Artist made a Mistake..............cause i actaully used a box of Crayola markers some days later doing Halloween stuff. :lol:

there are Eight (8)markers {NOT six(6) }!

SOoooooooo 2 More Red related colors:

#7 a pale-pink
#8 a medium shell-pink

:D :D :D

Hey...there are a lot of fantastic ideas here!

I'd like to hear more. I've been in correspondence with someone from (RED) the past few days, and she's sort of asked me a little favor and report back on what people are saying on forums and blogs and such.

So I'm going to mention to her the most popular ideas from this thread. So if you're in support of any particular one, please do chime in and represent the masses.

*gangsta* rep-ree-SENT!

PaleBlueDot said:

I'd like to hear more. I've been in correspondence with someone from (RED) the past few days, and she's sort of asked me a little favor and report back on what people are saying on forums and blogs and such.

So I'm going to mention to her the most popular ideas from this thread. So if you're in support of any particular one, please do chime in and represent the masses.

*gangsta* rep-ree-SENT!

I would say in general, I'd like to see more consumables rather than novelty items. Very few people can afford iPods, Armani shades, and high-end Gap threads. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I think the Starbucks idea is great. Something we eat or drink pretty much daily; things we really were going to "buy anyway".

PaleBlueDot said:

*gangsta* rep-ree-SENT!

Yeah, I'm not much of a Starbucks fan myself (sacrilege when you live in Seattle!), but it is an excellent opportunity, along with a Target partnership. The other thing I thought of is personal checks. Have all different kinds of celebrities do some kind of artwork, then make it a design for personal checks. Oh and partner with formalwear designers to make prom dresses and wedding dresses. Prom dresses would be perfect, because teens are pretty much the key demographic, as far as I can tell. But then again the reti(RED) idea is also really good. :up:

Oh yeah, and as a female, some kind of chocolate bar partnership would be wonderful. Maybe Hershey's - the Great American chocolate bar. :wink:

I'm so excited my thread idea will make it to a (RED) representative! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom