What (RED) products would you LIKE to see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to be able to change my username to (RED) hot swami.

it is so confusing seein RED everywhere now, I think people are talking about me.

As for the amex card, wtf ripoff! Is any of that interest rate going to Africa? Or are they just milking nice people who want to bring forth positive change through their wallets??? Because if the latter is true, that's just wrong!

You all mentioned Target already, and I think that's a great idea. They should get involved somehow. I shop there all the time. Target does already contribute to various things, one being a certain percentage of your purchase going to schools: you have to sign up and register your card so that a percentage of your spending goes to your child's school (or any school)

It's funny that a RED bag should be suggested 'cos i was having a look around TK Maxx (Discount designer shop in UK) and i actually saw a bag which had a big RED logo written on it and i thought at first that it might be linked with Bono's initiative but i guess from what everyone here have been saying, it's not :(

It's a brilliant idea though&would be great to have along with a sexy pair of stilletos! :hyper: :combust:

There are two (RED) bags. One is burlap and comes in red, brown or green. I have the red one, I love it. And the other has writing all over it... I can't believe I didn't even look closer to see what it says... i think maybe RED in different languages. Sorry I was looking closer at the one I bought. Both are from Gap. :)

Ok I went and found some pics... now you can read the bag below. :)

Last edited:
The RED Gap bag I have

redbaggap.jpg

the green and brown were really nice too.

The denim one...

redbaggapdenim.jpg

Looks like both styles are sold out at Gap online...

a store in San Diego still had all of them a couple days ago... (all colors of the 1st one too).... I'll bet some stores still have them.

Last edited:
Oops :banghead: never realised, although i spose i'm thinking of a handbag type bag now :wink:

Thanks for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom