What ONE U2 item do you want more than anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the chance to meet Bono and have a conversation with him, but that's not really an item so it would have to be tickets to any show in Ireland I guess:drool:

Last edited:
I could make up the most random things that aren't even real like a backstage tour for myself and getting to hang with the band and discuss the meaning of life :lol:

But for reality's sake, I'll go with tickets to more shows for the fall :yes:

Ok, there are a few that I can think of right now.

A ticket to the July 13th Amsterdam show and getting pulled up on stage ('cause it would be my birthday...lol) :drool:

A ticket to the Wembley Live 8 concert.

Something with a personalized autograph.

Re: Re: What ONE U2 item do you want more than anything?

aislinn said:
Going to be unoriginal and say I agree with BONO'ppetit. Completely and totally. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yep, that's what I want!
LOL And what's that, the whisker burns or the tickets? :wink:

Tangible? For some reason, I've thought lately that I would like to find myself either the original or a good quality facsimilie of the "HEWSON" football jersey, as can be seen in the Stuck in a Moment video... :drool:

Intagible? To meet the band in a small pub in Ireland & sit in on an acoustical jam version of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, with Bono & meself sharing lead vocals. :combust: :faint:

:reject: I've thought about this once or twice. :yes: :eek:

Re: Re: Re: What ONE U2 item do you want more than anything?

BONO'ppetit said:
LOL And what's that, the whisker burns or the tickets? :wink:

;)

Whisker burns, of course. Then perhaps after I could spring for the tickets to the Dublin show? :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: What ONE U2 item do you want more than anything?

aislinn said:

;)

Whisker burns, of course. Then perhaps after I could spring for the tickets to the Dublin show? :D
Good girl! :wink:

Edge's t-shirt with the crosses all over it. Don't think I'd ever take it off. But seriously, I'd want a U2 iPod. mmm.

EveClayton said:
Ummmmm I meant to say :-

Adam & Adam's pants:drool: :drool: :drool:
Adam's pants!
lolat.gif
That was cute. :wink:

Ive always wanted a blow-up...
You've no idea how swiftly my depraved little mind works. Before I could read the next word, the voices inside my head (the ones my family doesn't talk about in public) were already saying: "...BONO DOLL!"
voices.gif

U2SJ said:
Ive always wanted a blow-up trabant car from Achtung Baby!:drool:

i've got one! (and an infaltable lemon)
if you follow ebay for a while you'll see times when they come up pretty cheap - about £30/$60

Back
Top Bottom