What ONE U2 item do you want more than anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO'ppetit said:
You've no idea how swiftly my depraved little mind works. Before I could read the next word, the voices inside my head (the ones my family doesn't talk about in public) were already saying: "...BONO DOLL!"
voices.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

This is scary! Someone else whose mind works just like mine.

*cue scary music*

As always, I try to be a :angel: where Bono is concerned, but that lasts about...a nanosecond.

Elsie said:
Edge's t-shirt with the crosses all over it. Don't think I'd ever take it off. But seriously, I'd want a U2 iPod. mmm.

YEAH!!! THAT!!!!! :):) I'd have exactly the same :) best if already worn by Edge!! :wink: :happy:

Once I cross all the impossible things off the list, I'm left with the U2 ipod -- and a computer savvy friend with high speed internet to do all the downloads for me, and a copy of the sort of recent Vh1 -- All Access U2 program that I missed. :sigh: I'm hoping it will repeat so I can get a friend to do a dvd or tape for me....

Mmm... What I'd love is that coat that B wore on the Stuck video. I wish I could find something that's just like it but I haven't encountered it so I'd love B's coat or a pair of those shades that he wore during the Kmart/Popmart picture thing. I forget what they're called (Mikals?).

What I'd really want most is a note from B... I just want him to write something for me. Anything, something as droll as a grocery list would be nice, of course if it's groceries for me. :wink:

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:
A U2 show in Indianapolis. If not that, then tickets to one of the September Chicago shows. I'm a reasonable woman! :lol:

They played in Indy May 10th, 2001 (the B-man's birthday!! too bad I was only twelve :rant: ) and I was there :up: I was really disappointed they didn't come here this tour... I was lucky enough to get tix to a May Chicago show and the December Cleveland show, though. I feel very fortunate. But it's hard to see shows when you have to travel :slant:

Whoever said Bono with a side of Edge, I'll take that... :drool:

Sevikins said:

What I'd really want most is a note from B... I just want him to write something for me. Anything, something as droll as a grocery list would be nice, of course if it's groceries for me. :wink:

I've got a note from Bono - its a picture of a flower with "a flower for Diane, Bono" written next to it!
his writing is appalling though - took me months to work out what it actually said! :lol:
still, i :heart: it

B's handwritting IS appalling. :ohmy: That's the one flaw I can find about him that proves he's not really superhuman, after all. :sad: Or does it? :hmm: I mean, even Superman's got his Kryptonite, right? :D

AtomicBono said:

They played in Indy May 10th, 2001 (the B-man's birthday!! too bad I was only twelve :rant: ) and I was there :up: I was really disappointed they didn't come here this tour... I was lucky enough to get tix to a May Chicago show and the December Cleveland show, though. I feel very fortunate. But it's hard to see shows when you have to travel :slant:

Whoever said Bono with a side of Edge, I'll take that... :drool:

We missed the Indy show in 2001 because by the time we heard about tickets going on sale, my U2 "partner in crime" (one of my sisters) and her family already had a trip to Paris booked! We did get to go to Notre Dame in October 2001, and to Chicago this past May 9. But I do want to go again. :love:

Ok...besides a Bono hug/dance/kiss...because those aren't really 'things'...

--I want the setlist I got from his birthday show signed by him, with my name written on it...of course he'll probably spell my name the differently than the way I spell it, it's the Biblical spelling so there's hope! :laugh:

--I want Bono's hoodie from the SYCMIOYO video...in my perfect dream world he'll take it right off of himself and hand it over to me *dies*

Back
Top Bottom