What on EARTH is going on here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:lmao: can somebody tell me the story of this pic???

:laugh: he must be the worlds' most adorable geek!

bonogeekrollatorzk0.jpg

I seem to vaguely recall it was taken in some huge U.S. government building where people cover the vast distances on these motorized carts. :shrug:

He is just trying to get used to it for the next tour when he has to get around the ellipse.

Re: Re: What on EARTH is going on here?

BonoFox1 said:

HEY he has a "RASCAL SCOOTER!!!" I want one:drool:

Great find GG!!! :laugh:

:lol: I was trying to figure out if that was a rascal or a hover-round!

OMG...I have to get out of this thread...I can't stop looking; which means I can't stop laughing!

kafrun said:

Well we all know his driving skills :wink:

That's using the expression "driving skills" loosely! :laugh:

Maybe someone reminded Bono that U2 would probably still be doing concerts twenty years from now, and he's checking out what he might need.

Hmmm.

Bono would be driving a cart all over the stage, causing the photographers to keep jumping out of his way. Security would be scrambling to keep him from running off the edge of the stage. He'd give fans rides on the back of the cart, and would be showing off how he could steer with his feet (see previous sentence).

The speakers would be suspended from the roof because then he couldn't run into them. Now you know the truth why Larry has his drums on a raised platform...he's getting ready, too.

BonoFox1 said:
looking closer at the pic mightit be from like 2001-2-3?????

2003 :hmm: I thinkl... looks like the same outfit he wore in other pics too, but I can't remember which!

:lmao: i'm sure if he'd drive that cart around the ellipse he'd drive straight into the audience!

imagine Until the End of the World on that.

during the ''love, love'' bit Bono drives it fast towards Edge and slams it in reverse.

strap bull horns on the front of the basket :cute:

Back
Top Bottom