what on earth is bono doing in these pics? LOL!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm. In one of those he looks like he's just said, "Want some candy, little girl?" :wink:

In the one where he's peeking out from behind the flowers (or whatever they are), look at that woman behind him. Eyes up, Miss! (Okay, yeah, I'd be doing the same thing!)

awww he looks so cute...
heh if Bono came to you asking if you'd like some candy... what would you do?
me?
well depends, ask first if he means himself... if not, then I'd ask if I can swap the candy for him :evil:

Looks to me like your typical "Bono Playing the Clown" appearance at a French birthday party surrounded by people with too much money and guys wearing too much bling.

Ah well, we love him anyway.

:rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:
awww he looks so cute...
heh if Bono came to you asking if you'd like some candy... what would you do?
me?
well depends, ask first if he means himself... if not, then I'd ask if I can swap the candy for him :evil:

I'm not proud...I'd take anything he had on offer!

Looks like what is a typical ritzy jet setter celeb birthday bash in Paris, but looked like there was also a camera like Bono was clowning in front of the camera with the platter of goodies and flowers. Looked good to me....Bono, I mean. Well the goodies looked delicious too. Damn what if you had to choose.....the goodies or the B-man? DAMN!:drool:

Carek1230 said:
Looked good to me....Bono, I mean. Well the goodies looked delicious too. Damn what if you had to choose.....the goodies or the B-man? DAMN!:drool: [/B]

:) Hmmmm not a very difficult choice. Wow you must really like goodies! :giggle:

bonocomet said:

:) Hmmmm not a very difficult choice. Wow you must really like goodies! :giggle:

my thoughts exactly...
I mean.. those goodies.. you eat em once.. and they're gone...par example, a lolly, lick it a few times, and it's gone.. and then on the other hand, you have Bono... you can lick him.. and he's still there.. :drool: and again... and again... and again... nuh still there... ok.. *continues test*
*two hours later*
nope, still there...
:drool:

bonocomet said:
Hahahaha omg Gg you are a crazy nut! :laugh: But that's why I like you! :lol:

and proud of being an Bono-obsessed idiot! :lol:
and luckily, I am not the only one here... the only difference between me and a lot of you is, I say what I think, you think what I say :wink:
heh I like you too (yes, pun intended ^^) :hug:

bonocomet said:
Well sometimes I say it... when I'm feeling brave.... Up for a little game of dot to dot? heh.. :sexywink:

sure... you can have the right arm.. I'll take the left :wink:
sadly, I have to go to school now... but we can play dot to dot later :drool: you get him? I'll be there!

bonocomet said:
Deal! Have a good day Gg! :wave:

ok that didn't work... we had three hours nothing... and we tried to do some latin.. but there was too much distraction.. and now I am back for an hour of uh... well let's say I prefer PLEBA over school :wink:
:drool: now let's play connect the dots...

Back
Top Bottom