What no Leather Day! Whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1e128c1c.jpg

1c54e2ae.jpg

MsPurrl said:

Awwwwwwww! :cute: Thanks, Chacco; I've never seen those before. Whose hair do you suppose that is beside him in the last two pictures?

You're very welcome, MsPurrl :wave:
The pics are from 'VH1 Legends' and that is Adam's 'Blond Afro' (as Bono called) hair.

Slopsy said:
I love those pics Chacco! Do you know what year they're from? He looks so young! :cute:

Hi Slopsy! They're from 1978, so he was so young (and cute).

BTW, FYI, I was the Tokyo 3 show. And there was the moment I'd never forget. At the end of 'The First Time', when Edge was playing the last tune on B stage in the audience's 'Love Love' chorus, Bono approached and gently embraced him. They stayed holding each other (a little longer than everyone expected) until the lights went down. It was moving to see their brotherly affection.

Last edited:
Chacco said:

BTW, FYI, I was the Tokyo 3 show. And there was the moment I'd never forget. At the end of 'The First Time', when Edge was playing the last tune on B stage in the audience's 'Love Love' chorus, Bono approached and gently embraced him. They stayed holding each other (a little longer than everyone expected) until the lights went down. It was moving to see their brotherly affection.

:hug: One of the many things I love about them. They are not afraid to show their affection for each other.

Yeah, I thought I'd let someone else start 'leather day' this week coz the last two 'leather day' themes I've started didn't seem to arouse too much enthusiasm!?! :shrug: Also been real busy reading for my exams!! :crack:

flybabe said:
But thank you for the above pic Flybabe! :wave: The church in the back ground looks perfectly surreal!?! :ohmy:

sweatyneck.jpg

bonotongueleather.jpg

Last edited:
Chacco said:

:hmm: Oh really??
:cute: How sweet!!! I love it when they go all snuggly.

Back
Top Bottom