What no Leather Day! Whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22fluffyhair.jpg

11purple.jpg

xDancing01.jpg

Nuala said:

I've always found this picture to look wax-like.....a not so good impression of Bono - which is stupid because it is Bono....it just doesn't look like him.....but I know it's him.....I'm rambling....this thread is bad for my ramblingness.....is ramblingness a word?.....I can't stop......at least I'm not seeing Robin Williams...then I'd need taking away....Bono?....did someone mention Bono....... ooh too late for detox for me......

*goes back to drooling over pics*

gluey said:

I've always found this picture to look wax-like.....a not so good impression of Bono - which is stupid because it is Bono....it just doesn't look like him.....but I know it's him.....I'm rambling....this thread is bad for my ramblingness.....is ramblingness a word?.....I can't stop......at least I'm not seeing Robin Williams...then I'd need taking away....Bono?....did someone mention Bono....... ooh too late for detox for me......

*goes back to drooling over pics*

THANK GAWD you are not seeing Robin Williams!!!

I kinda of see what you mean mean about the wax Bono thing but that is our man!!:drool:

BonoFox1 said:

THANK GAWD you are not seeing Robin Williams!!!

I kinda of see what you mean mean about the wax Bono thing but that is our man!!:drool:

I guess I'd still take the wax Bono if I had half a chance.....just must remember to keep naked flames away from him......otherwise I'd have a Bono puddle on my floor......

Need sleep.......sick kids.......blurk......

gluey said:

I guess I'd still take the wax Bono if I had half a chance.....just must remember to keep naked flames away from him......otherwise I'd have a Bono puddle on my floor......

Need sleep.......sick kids.......blurk......

*naked flames......near Bono......:evil:

Hope you get rest and that your kiddies get better gluey ;)

Back
Top Bottom