What my mom said about Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh, I?m still waiting for an answer to me question
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ok, that?s a worthy quest for RSOC, let?s go and find out
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Julyfly:

"Can WE get one?"!!

THAT'S the spirit!

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

im so jealous of bono. i want to be able to open my window in the morning and see adams willy, all 9 feet of it. this is the first time ive seen that pic too couse my ab cover has the shamrock over it so thank u.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Originally posted by elaine269:
im so jealous of bono. i want to be able to open my window in the morning and see adams willy, all 9 feet of it. this is the first time ive seen that pic too couse my ab cover has the shamrock over it so thank u.

it took me like 3 years to notice the neecked adam on my AB baby......

i want to be able to open my window in the morning and see adams willy, all 9 feet of it.
eek.gif
You dirtbird!!!
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

The saga continues....
I ended up having to go outta town rather suddenly this weekend, so I didn't see me Mum until last night. We were catching up on stuff and I casually say, "Oh, by the way, I have something for you, Mom." Completely straight-faced, too. And I hand her the picture and she glances, does a double-take, and says, "WHAT IS THIS?!?!" Then I say, "Adam." And she immediately goes,"
eek.gif
!" and then the inevitable, "This is JUST AWWWWWFUL!" while she continues to stare RIGHT AT IT! She then says, "Where ON THIS EARTH did you get this?"
I just smiled & said, " The girls at PLEBA send their love!" And she's STILL staring at it! She said, "OH- here comes your Dad...let's not tell him about this, ok? (AS SHE PUTS THE PICTURE INTO HER PURSE!!!!); he already got a little jealous the last time that I said that Bono was sexy!" So, Dad comes into the room & I'm laughing my ass off & She standing there going, " What? What?" and looking ever-so-guilty! And as far as I know, the picture IS STILL IN HER PURSE!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Your mom has Adam's willie in her purse!
I never, ever have printed that picture, I'd probably be thrown out. Plus I'm waiting for a clearer one.
Hey, ask your mom about the "european" question, she's obviously been studying his member long enough to answer.

Julyfly, I am scandilized.... By your mom!!

You should get her to join PLEBA. She would fit right in.

As for my mother. She once said that she wanted to see Michael Jackson's penis to see if it was white or black. Of course, all that I took from that was that she wanted to see Michael Jackson's penis. I laugh at her about it every day.

------------------
***Spinny***
Lemonboy's Maid of Honour

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Hey, ask your mom about the "european" question, she's obviously been studying his member long enough to answer.

adam is uncut. 100% natural
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom