What 'Look' do you like the best for photos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
If you could have your photo taken with all or any of the guys, what would be your first choice of clothes they would be wearing???

I'd have to go with the purple shirt if it were just Bono & me.

Edge's number 7 shirt, jeans, beanie and sneakers...

or this if it were me and the band.....

u27kg.jpg

Last edited:
what a good question!

bono - purple/pink shirt, long hair :)reject: :) ) shadeless :drool:

larry - i'll take a pic with him any which way, he could be in a burlap sack for all i care :drool:

Babydoll said:
what a good question!

larry - i'll take a pic with him any which way, he could be in a burlap sack for all i care :drool:

With or without you in the burlap sack??? :sexywink:

Last edited:
^^^ :lol:!

Hmm, good question, Bono would have to have long hair, no shades, no stubble...and clothes? Eh...forget clothes. :reject:

And as for Edge...Edge looks good ALWAYS. Though I particularly enjoyed him in those singlet tops he wore in Zoo TV sort of era, like this one

zoopants6xn.jpg

Bono- must have HAIR and no shades! :love: Either JT or AB or Elevation era! Best clothes, shirtless vest from JT or unbuttoned red ruffled shirt from MW!

Edge: JT, AB or Elevation era, I like the sparkly pants!

Larry: Young Larry or now :drool: Love the long blond hair! AB leather Larry is hot too!

Adam: UF "Lumberjack" look

Bono - loooong JT/Vertigo hair (tho I like the short Pop hair), no shades, purple/pink shirt (or or no shirt at all :rolleyes: ) :faint:

Edge - Baby Edge or Elevation :heart:

Larry - JT/Lovetown/Zooropa/Pop (love the scruff), tho he is hot now too :love;

Adam - Boy, in some pics he looked :combust: or JT/AB

Bono - Either Fly with shades, or now (well... before his appointment at the barbers) without shades, obviously sporting his 'come hither' look. With some stubble.

Edge - BABY EDGE! Just cuz he's so adorable.

Larry - Stubble, Pop and all that.

Adam - Baby Adam cuz I love that mop he had.

Bono in that purple shirt..:drool:
And i dont care about his hair just so long as he isnt bald..

I hope this picture gives a reply to the question:

stimes4.jpg

:lmao:

:coocoo:

*desperately trying to be funny*

Seriously, if I had the luck to have my photo taken with the guys I couldn't care less about the way they looked like - they'd look like the most handsome men I've ever met anyway! :cute:

But if I could make a wish, I'd wish for the Elevation look as it was the first time I saw them live and it is very special for me :love:

Ok fantasy time :D
I would like Bono to wear black leather pants, black button down shirt - buttoned down of course - rosary showing. Longish hair -wind swept (or finger swept- my fingers! :wink: )

NO SHADES!!! The perfect lighting to catch his blue blue eyes and my sh*t eating grin!

I cannot imagine it... I suppose that if I'll ever have a picture taken with U2 they'll be faboulous while I will look :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom