What is your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MonaVox said:
My mother believes that she gave birth to 4 boys rather than 3 boys and a girl.

When she's callin ppl fer dinner or something, she's like NICK CHRIS STEVE FRED

Nick, Chris, and Steve are my brothers.

I have NO clue who Fred is. :sad:

ANd she's so used to just talking to boys she calls me "son" sometimes. :sad: Those are my nicknames.

:lol: It's so sad yet funny....

My mother used to tell people she would have rather had five boys then me. And she says this after raising two sons....:shrug: I never thought I was a hard child to deal with....:eeklaugh:

erised said:

I have this weird thing where I always introduce myself to new peeps as "Jennifer." Even though I don't mind whether people call me Jennifer, Jenny or Jenn, I always say "Jennifer" when asked what my name is. I don't know why :shrug: I just have a hard time calling myself Jenny... it's just weird... or maybe it's just me. :|

:lol: I don't think it's weird! I always call myself Jennifer...Actually, I've found that it feels weird sometimes when I introduce myself as Jen, even though I like it when people call me that. :lol: :shrug:

Mullen-Girl said:
My real name is Cristina but everybody calls me either Cristy or Kiti :)
but i prefer to call you salope. :tongue:

mona - no wonder they named you andy. i bet they secretly put "andrew" on your birth certificate! j/k...i like the name andy. :D

anyway, my name is katie. and that's all you're allowed to call me, unless the nickname has been cleared by me. like nutte. :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LMAO! :lol:

And speaking of nicknames, my family and friends call me "Negrita" or "Negra", meaning Blackie.....

:eyebrow:

Oh those Spanish nicknames!

my cousin Sara is also called negrita :)

my nickname was (is) chapulin (grasshopper) which was shortened to chapo then just chap (pronounced chop)

I don't know why :shrug: but at least it wasn't cucaracha :lol:

My mom likes to call me Linda. Or Marc. Or Dan. I get Wally sometimes too.

:| I don't have any siblings.
*takes the crack away from my mother* :crack: :tongue:

My mom called me Widget until she literally CALLED "Widget!" in the mall one day when I was 10. That ended real fast that day.

I tend to introduce myself as Megan...kind of like the Jennifers. I like being called Meg, but I don't call myself Meg. :scratch:

Schmeg said:
My mom called me Widget until she literally CALLED "Widget!" in the mall one day when I was 10. That ended real fast that day.

:lmao: BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

My mom had a similar experience, she used to call my brother Andrew aka Drew aka Jerusalem....hm......yeah, that got a lot of weird glances. And she STILL calls me Liesy, grrrr!

Back
Top Bottom