What is your real name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I know that "in-trouble" feeling ;) when your parent yells your full name... you better run! lol

mine's Kimberly Noelle ;)

Bwahahaha all my teacher's seemed to know my mother so when I got in trouble they would yell my in trouble name too...DANA MARIE! I shudder when I hear it. hehe. But I'm more commonly known as the letter 'D' or Dana

DML said:

Bwahahaha all my teacher's seemed to know my mother so when I got in trouble they would yell my in trouble name too...DANA MARIE! I shudder when I hear it. hehe. But I'm more commonly known as the letter 'D' or Dana

hahahahah!!!!:lol: I understand completely bc my mom used to be a teacher and she would yell my name whenever she was at school, Kelly Anne!!!

in trouble: LAURA KATHLEEN!!!

normal: laura

i have a plethora of nicknames though...ranging from death to la cucaracha to ziggy...:shrug:

erised said:
Jennifer, Jenn or... Wertsie's dreaded "Jenny" :laugh:

:happy: Yeah...I think it all started back in elementary school when some girls I didn't like would call me that in this really condescending way. :(

other nicknames: wertsie (of course!), Pumpkin (my daddy calls me that! :happy: ), Shorty (my aunt calls me that), Marge (after my middle name, Marjorie), and SOMETIMES just "that girl that likes U2!" :lmao:

wertsie said:

:happy: Yeah...I think it all started back in elementary school when some girls I didn't like would call me that in this really condescending way. :(

I have this weird thing where I always introduce myself to new peeps as "Jennifer." Even though I don't mind whether people call me Jennifer, Jenny or Jenn, I always say "Jennifer" when asked what my name is. I don't know why :shrug: I just have a hard time calling myself Jenny... it's just weird... or maybe it's just me. :|

My mother believes that she gave birth to 4 boys rather than 3 boys and a girl.

When she's callin ppl fer dinner or something, she's like NICK CHRIS STEVE FRED

Nick, Chris, and Steve are my brothers.

I have NO clue who Fred is. :sad:

ANd she's so used to just talking to boys she calls me "son" sometimes. :sad: Those are my nicknames.

:lol: It's so sad yet funny....

Hey Fred!

MonaVox said:
My mother believes that she gave birth to 4 boys rather than 3 boys and a girl.

When she's callin ppl fer dinner or something, she's like NICK CHRIS STEVE FRED

Nick, Chris, and Steve are my brothers.

I have NO clue who Fred is. :sad:

ANd she's so used to just talking to boys she calls me "son" sometimes. :sad: Those are my nicknames.

:lol: It's so sad yet funny....

:lmao:

My name is Karen. Most of my friends call me that or Kari.

Mona- feel your pain a bit since my dad used to call me Charlie for some reason when I was little.

My mom also used to call me Muffin until I was about 2 or so when my dad told her to quit in fear that I would think it was my name. It kind of makes me cringe to think that I could have ended up being called Muffy the rest of my life!

:no:

Back
Top Bottom