what is this song called???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Girl

Refugee
You heard it on the radio? I'm extremely jealous of your radio station! Yeah, it's a Bono and Adam reworking of Tomorrow from the "Common Ground" CD. I've gotten the CD from the library a few times (as a matter of fact I have it now) but I've never heard it on the radio!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

I have the Common Ground CD and that song always makes me cry. You can hear the pain of losing his mother in Bono's voice and with the traditional Irish sound, ooh, it gives me chills. I can't beleive it was on the radio!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
hippy, where did you download it from? can you forward me the download?

Here you go...it's on Olive's site...

http://www.u2takemehigher.com/music/songs.html

It's called "Tomorrow" and it's almost at the bottom of the page
smile.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

i just got a call from my dad, he was in the car and he put the phone up to the radio and said "it's Bono!" (i've trained my dad well) so i ran upstairs and turned on the radio. it was Bono allright, but what song?? part of the lyrics were from "Tomorrow" and then he was singing "oh boy...stop your crying" or something like that. it has a Irish traditional music feel to it. it's beautiful!!!! what is it called and where do i find it?

xoxo,
chelsea

i know, the radio! i was equally suprised as you. in Monterey, we get Bay Area stations so i think that might explain it.
but they play U2 like mad around here, on the metal station, college station, top 40, alternative...i love it!

xoxo,
chelsea

Eeeek, I tried downloading it, but it say my player couldn't understand the parameters...

What in the golly gee heck does that mean

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

TIEEEEEEEEEEEE
AIM: daisyone75

Back
Top Bottom