what is MIDOL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madzia

The Fly
Girls, please - fill me in...
I feel like complete moron 'cause I don't know what it is.
I was printing Discoteque's cool tags for the concert and spotted this "better than midol" thing. what's whis?

hehe, i know nothing, lol.. wedgie, midol, flakiness. all way too much for me :\

the words I?m learning today...
eek.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I'm feeling more and more like an idiot... nothing new to me !!!
smile.gif

I thought it was a similar e-group as PLEBA but for some crappy boys-band. oh, well - thanks for enlightment Naya. I learn more&more every day.

LOL...is Midol just an American thing? I didn't realize that it wasn't well-known. Anyway, Naya's right- it's used for menstrual cramps, bloating, muscle/back aches, PMS, all fun stuff like that!
smile.gif

200.jpg

Midol is what men give to women when the men begin fearing for their lives. It is also sometimes accompanied by a big Hershey's bar.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Oh well, here we have other methods - women just smack their men with wooden spoons when they experience some PMS psychical disfunctionalities. Usually it helps. If not - we eat a lot of chocolate and drink cuba libre to ease the pain.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Midol is what men give to women when the men begin fearing for their lives. It is also sometimes accompanied by a big Hershey's bar.
biggrin.gif

Midol is the real god's gift to women.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Gee, other than awful cramps, I dont even GET pms! Seriously!
biggrin.gif
( you can all hate me now!)
But...I do a GREAT impression of a woman with PMS! Just suddenly burst into tears for no apparent reason, then burst into laughter, then start screaming at him over some trivial little thing! They get sooo confused!! Girls, its hysterical, try it on the guys in your life sometime - its a RIOT!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Gee, other than awful cramps, I dont even GET pms! Seriously!

I think I'm the same--I feel blah for some days before, then get anything from bad cramps to the WORST cramps. While we're on the subject, does MIDOL work well for the blahness and cramps??

If any guys venture in here and read this thread, they will DEFINITELY never come back.
biggrin.gif

Good Lord!
I don't want to be around MYSELF when I have PMS. I am awful. My poor boyfriend is a saint for putting up with me, as are my friends. I get really paranoid and high strung. I start acting like Maria Callas on crack, it's hillarious if it wasn't me. My boyfriend says I look so miserable that he promises to be the woman next year. LOL. I'm all like "Rub my feet! Bring me the heating pad! Now go away!". It's awful.
A stupid guy started bugging me in a bar when I was all PMS'd out and I actually threatened to "tear you a new hole if you don't back the hell off you pre-historic, knuckle dragging MORON!!!"
I think he left the bar.
, Scary Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

OMG, bluey, that is SO ME TOO. I am a raving lunachick during PMS time (which is NIGH, O, lucky me)... of course, I'm going thru my second puberty...I have more acne and raging hormones than I EVER did as a teen (half a lifetime ago!)
frown.gif

Madzia...where are you located that you haven't heard of Midol? Just curious...do they have anything similar in your country?
smile.gif
Midol's been around for yeeaaarrrsss here in the states.

See? with those tags, now you have a great conversation starter..you can tell guys in line about the joys of being a woman, ha HA!
biggrin.gif

disco

Originally posted by madzia:
Girls, please - fill me in...
I feel like complete moron 'cause I don't know what it is.
I was printing Discoteque's cool tags for the concert and spotted this "better than midol" thing. what's whis?

Midol has saved the lives of my immediate family and friends many, many times over.

When I have PMS, I am UberBitch.

Thank you, Midol.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Yeah Disco !!!
it's a great point to start the conversation with total strangers with: "Hello nice male U2 fans queing with me... I'm on Midol and you? Oh really you don't know what M. is? Well, let me tell you everything about my PMS problems..." and all of the sudden I'm first in line 'cause everybody ran away screaming and howling like mad n'sync...
biggrin.gif

You have to be smart to survive !!!

But seriously... (if it's possible here...) I'm from Poland and I think this medication is not present here. We got something called Nospa (don't ask me why) and it's strong & marvellous - only 2 pills make all the crambs and bad moods away. You simply pass out on the floor for couple of hours. What a relief...

Back
Top Bottom