What Is It About Bono You Love The Most

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
For me its HIS poetic gift of writing those amazing lyrics and reaching out to others,the guy musta saved lives when people felt they just couldn't go on...

his charm

those blue eyes...

:angel:

His ability to reach out, to comunicate, his passionate voice, his poetic and genious lyrics, his charm and charisma, his determination, his brilliance and inteligence, his sense of humor and his BIG BIG BIG HEART!

Nube Gris said:
His ability to reach out, to comunicate, his passionate voice, his poetic and genious lyrics, his charm and charisma, his determination, his brilliance and inteligence, his sense of humor and his BIG BIG BIG HEART!

:yes: well said :up:

Love his scar :drool:

Seriously, his identity crisis and love/hate relationship with himself. It's what makes him so versatile and amazing.
:shrug:

Elsie said:
Love his scar :drool:

Seriously, his identity crisis and love/hate relationship with himself. It's what makes him so versatile and amazing.
:shrug:

This is true. I thought the way Bruce Springsteen described him and his "Self doubt" was right on the money.

His music ,his plolitical views, his heart, his style, his hot rockin band mates , his hair and eyes, his accent, his family values, I could be here for a while.....I love BONO!!!!!:drool: :love: :heart:

All of the above combined...there's no one like him, he's positively dripping with charm! He has intelligence, warmth, confidence and the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen! :bono::love:

I'm sorry but I shamelessly adore this man! :heart:

I tried to sum it up once before in another similar thread, and the crux of my point was this: He's just so "real"... egotistical, yet self-deprecating; flirty, but steadfastly faithful to his wife & family; alternately silly and intellectual -- etc, etc, etc. :wink: Truthfully, the fact that he obviously worships women is also way up there on the list of reasons.... that's just soooo sexy to me. :drool:
(Being a woman & all! :sexywink: :lol: )

Chizip said:
they way he looks in leather pants :drool:

:laugh: wandered into PLEBA have you?

It's true, though. He looks DAMN good in those pants :D I think it's hard to pick the ONE thing I love about Bono most...I love Bono becuase he's Bono. He's human...basically BluRmGrl put it perfectly. I started typing all the things out and then I realized she had said them already...:lol: Plus it doesn't hurt that he's also sex and then some... those gorgeous eyes, that neck, the way he acts...:drool: oh and he's also the singer in the greatest band ever, that's gotta account for something!

Now that I think about it I do have an answer: his voice. His singing voice obviously, but also the way he's using his voice to help people. The words spoken by it, the words sung by it. Bono has a beautiful voice and he is using it well!

Billie Midol said:
His speaking voice is as sexy as his singing voice...he has this sort of husky whisper when he's speaking...:drool:

"There's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you" :combust:

I love him kissing,biting and licking people's fingers-that was just:combust:

He's such a tiger:sexywink:

come here sexy tiger you:kiss:

His lyrics

His on-stage charisma

His charity work

His voice

His Spiritually

His sense of humor

His loyalty to other band mates (no solo album yet)

His appreciation of his fans

And last but not least...his cool glasses
:bono:

for me it's the love he has for great ideas and not a worship about persons.
that is we all need to follow, love the ideas but not worship the guy who have it.

I love his big heart,the respect that he shows to EVERYONE,the incredible music he writes and sings. Not to mention those beautiful blue eyes that you could get lost in,:). The man truly does have a heart of pure gold. Depsite all that I listed above. I believe there's sooooooooo much more that I could list that I love about Bono! He has this amazing ability to make you feel so good about yourself!

Last edited:
The man truly does have a heart of pure gold. Depsite all that I listed above. I believe there's sooooooooo much more that I could list that I love about Bono! He has this amazing ability to make you feel so good about yourself!

:wink: God you are right!!!!!!
Three words: I LOVE BONO!!!!!!!!!:drool:

The way he pokes his lips out when he is dancing!!!!!:dance: :combust: That shit is hot!!!

Back
Top Bottom