What Is Bono Drinking In This Pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
3353296723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239627%3A82%3Bnu0mrj

:lol: :tongue:

Gina Marie said:
*lol* loopy-it was on youtwo.net..they changed the pic..

Sorry-I forgot they do that

It's this pic..

3353354323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332433333ot1lsi

:help: :eek:

Phew...that's much better!

Oh, it looks like O.J. to me. The drink, not the other O.J.

:D

Gina Marie said:
*lol* loopy-it was on youtwo.net..they changed the pic..

Sorry-I forgot they do that

It's this pic..

3353354323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332433333ot1lsi

:help: :eek:
:lmao: It's the pic I posted, but nobody realized that there isn't a milk bottle on your first pic Gina Marie! :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What Is Bono Drinking In This Pic?

daisybean said:

Yeah Steph it was all we talked about for like a week...were they or weren't they drunk????

I'm sure you can dig through and find the old grammy threads to find the discussion

I :heart: Grammy night that was so much fun!!!!!!!

Damn. That was before I got here. I'm off to look for those threads myself. Late February, right? Ooh, pix, pix and more pix! Fun!!!! Fun, and then some, uh, :censored:
:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart:

madonna's child said:
I think it's hilarious that they were wasted at the Grammys. How punk rock. And yeah Bono looks a little glazed over in that pic.

Mona are you not going to give us a hint about this scandulous email you received? ;) :p

Ooooo no it wasn't scandalous at all :silent: But someone who is somewhat of a rock star emailed me :silent: I've been quite excited off my rocker :love:

MonaVox said:

Ooooo no it wasn't scandalous at all :silent: But someone who is somewhat of a rock star emailed me :silent: I've been quite excited off my rocker :love:

WHO WAS IT?! WHO WAS IT?! WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!WHO WAS IT?!
:eek: :shifty: :der: :shifty: :eek: :D

Not a lot of ppl know him....... but Marc Dauer, singer fer JukeBox Junkies....they opened fer Pete Yorn in DC

:drool: He's seriously a cowboy......
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom