What have I done????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I've created a monster...well not really.
The other night, my sister pulled the hood of her sweatshirt real tight over her face. I said to her"Hey, you kinda look like Bono" So I've been bugging her to let me "Bono" her up, and take pictures. (I was inspired by several of you PLEBA girls who have shared your dress up pictures with us)
I spent too much time cutting "Goal" and "Soul" out of duct tape for the bottom of her sketchers. I was almost being anal about it. But we had fun, if I had a digital scanner or pictures, I'd share them with you. But I think you can guess what she looked like.
I just thought you'd like to know what I do on my friday, I'm a dork, I know.

Bwahaha! Gosh, I wanna see.
frown.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

LMAO! That is too funny! You're not anymore of a dork then the rest of us. We've all done things that would probably cause others to question our sanity in the name of U2.
smile.gif
~Jen

LMAO!!
biggrin.gif

I once made my friend dye his hair black, slick it back, wear shades and a leather jacket, along with Bono-type pants. The poor guy got confused when we all started callin' him "Bono." To this day I know for a fact that he accidently uses Bono as his name sometimes when he heads the paper for an assignment. Poor Carl... lol

see..you aint alone, Mrs. Clayton
wink.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Um, Mrs. Clayton...I think Phuzzie is some competition on this one
wink.gif

Do snowmen and BonoDoll ring a bell?

LOL I love everyone's wacky U2 creations
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
LMAO!!
biggrin.gif

I once made my friend dye his hair black, slick it back, wear shades and a leather jacket, along with Bono-type pants. The poor guy got confused when we all started callin' him "Bono." To this day I know for a fact that he accidently uses Bono as his name sometimes when he heads the paper for an assignment. Poor Carl... lol

see..you aint alone, Mrs. Clayton
wink.gif

DOOD My brother is growing his hair out right now.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

something about my lil' brother reminds me of Adam. No, he's not a dead ringer by any means, but it's just something...I can't put my finger on it.
confused.gif
Mebbe the hair. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom