"What do you Want?*" (*to be read in that cool digital zooropa voice...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Achtung babies!!!!
I had a bad day (it was a dirty day) so humor me and reply to this, okay?
If you could have one physical item that has been in the possession of your favorite U2 guy (and this does NOT NOT NOT include body parts ladies
smile.gif
So sorry sparky fans)...what would you want and why?
-Bluey, who needs Mr Macphisto to come over to her house and feed her some soup etc.

------------------
Blueeyes, Chair-Lemon of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Most likely, I'd want a pair of Bono's glasses...probably ones with purple lenses.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Evil Miss Bluey--

I'd like one of Larry's Harleys. That way I'll have at least something hot of his um, between my thighs!

hehehehe

i am evil

------------------
south bend here i come!

you all know this already...I'd about kill to have a pair of EDGE'S SPANGLED BLACK A-B PANTS!!!

OMG...OMG...*palpitates profusely*

even better if i could actually fit into them...heck, I'd even look for stray Edge hairs (leg or other, I don't care!) or skin on the inside of the pants....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

disco

The Legendary Banana Bass!

Why? Cuz it's made from a super old tree and sounds wicked!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"Bass guitar.. born to have it.. and have it he shall" - Bono, Slane 2

SlipStream Soul

Hmmm...a Harley would be yummy, but I would like one of Larry's leather jackets...all soft and warm and smelling like him.....*dreams*

i'd be happy with anything, but right now i'm thinking bono's favorite t-shirt. i could wear it every day and it would almost be like wearing him! (no innuendo intended!
smile.gif
)

my, my. it's getting way too late. i'm gonna get kicked off of PLEBA for scaring everyone with my late-nite ramblings (is that a word?)

bleh...

time for me to go to bed.
g'nite girls!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!
~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

hrmmm.. I would have to go with Bono's Beautiful Day sweater (which is just long enough to be fidgeted with) or his Tour jacket - which seems to go with him everywhere.

*eyes glass over*

I'd want one of Edge's guitars!! I dunno which one though...
I need "someone" to teach me how to play it though.
Me: *tone of urgency* Edge, you need to get over here right away, there seems to be some glitches in yer old guitar...
Edge: Wha?! I'll be right over!!!
Me(A la Mr. Burns): Excellent...
icon16.gif

I would want Mr Macphisto's gold jacket. It is the coolest thing I have EVER seen. I would never take it off. I'd go to school in it, sleep in it, wear it into surgery when i'm a doctor... yeah.
Or the boots...so glittery, so cool
How about that dressing room? Hmm
tough choice!
-Bluey

Hmmm...definetly Bono's tour jacket, other choices would be his fly shades, or Edge's cowboy hat
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

I'm going with the tour jacket that he's always wearing - the one with the red star on the front... he probably sleeps in it!
biggrin.gif

I want Larry's tear away pants...why you ask? cos then i'd know he was at least in his undies in front of me lmao
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
*hides*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

The first thing that popped into my mind was a thing from Bono of course, a handwritten paper with lyrics.
Nowadays he uses the computer but for sure there must be handwritten sheets now as well, if something comes to his head when he doesn't have the computer near him.

Or as many of you others, a pair of his glasses.
redface.gif
)

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
It's got to be Macphisto's Gold Jacket! (Sorry Bluey!)But... the spangly boots are cool too, and Bono's leather jacket, erm....

Hmmmm, okay okay we can work something out...you can have the jacket and boots weekdays and I can have them holidays and weekends, done?
-Bluey

If y'all already have the jacket I'll take MacPhisto's red shirt! I would also love some fly shades. Oh, and the tour jacket he's wearing right now, I could just wrap myself up in it and pull the sleeves down over my hands and go to bed pretending I was cuddling with BONO!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

I would love to have a piece of Bono's mullet, or maybe a ring that he uses on one of he's little fingers

From Larry his harley Davison shirt

From the Edge his Zooropa era Beanie

From Adam mhhhhhhh.......

I'm not sure!
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you know someone with Bono's nose: Contact me!

I'd like that sheepskin jacket that Bono wore in the first Stuck video (which I never exactly saw
frown.gif
) and in the pics in the Rolling Stone cover article. I covet it, and the fact that he wore it doesn't hurt!

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

Back
Top Bottom