What do you think of the Electrical Storm video and Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1 love 1 life

The Fly
I have come to the conclusion that out of all the music videos, the Electrical Storm vid is the best one that reli focuses on Larry. I think he looks the best in that video than he ever has done. What does everyone else think?

I know...and ive watched some interviews of him on his thoughts about wot he was asked to do in the vid and do u no wot he said,"yer...im happy to giv it a go, im lookin forward to it!" hahahahah!! i bet he was excited!! lol...his poor gf lol

I think it's one of their best videos because it seems so out of character from their others. I'm not a huge fan of most of their videos and that one stands out.

I would have liked to hear the converstation about who got to be with the Mermaid :)

I'm so glad Bono didn't take the 'role'. Don't get me wrong I adore him, but Larry has the film star looks to carry it off and it was great to see him take the centre stage!
Also when they give interviews, I'd love to hear Larry and Adam a bit more.

You can't stop drooling while watching the video but to be honest Larry is so static. Yes, I know he is not a professional actor or anything but he could have tried to seem more interested in the role. It is just my view, though.

i totally agree...larry really does suit that role and he did get into the character really well. When 2 people have to kiss on set, some actors get all embarrassed and can't get into the role. But larry and the mermaid did...there was chemistry on set definitely...hehehe

Was it not a b-gift for Larry to star in that vid?...he is so serious when he is kissing Samantha!!.....I know that there is talk that he want to act or something, well he is getting out there more and i think it all started with the vid....
he is such a cutie...
and I too would like to see more of Adam

But I'm still in love with Bono and Edge more though...:wink:

Last edited:
teehee said:
You can't stop drooling while watching the video but to be honest Larry is so static. Yes, I know he is not a professional actor or anything but he could have tried to seem more interested in the role. It is just my view, though.
I think he acted it out exactly the way he was meant to. He looked tense - because he was meant to look tense.

I really like the video. It's got a feel-good factor for me.

:up:

psychicsarah said:
and what do you think the song is actually about? [/QUOTE

I have listened to the song and watched the dvd quite a bit and it is my opinion the song is about adultry. I could be wrong, but thats what it sounds like to me.

Last edited:
pop marter said:
I'm so glad Bono didn't take the 'role'. Don't get me wrong I adore him, but Larry has the film star looks to carry it off and it was great to see him take the centre stage!
Also when they give interviews, I'd love to hear Larry and Adam a bit more.

But can you imagine if Bono had taken the roll...in the bath tub all wet and stuff:drool:

psychicsarah said:
and what do you think the song is actually about?

Didn't Bono say it's about 2 lovers clearing the air?? On the documentary on Best of DVD...I could be totally wrong and thinking summit totally different. Bloody delightful video though:mac:

Back
Top Bottom