What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariana

The Fly
Ok.. the pic didn't work.. er.. hold on.. damn elvis!! i wanted to delete this post.. because the pic didn't work.. and now I have to write a stupid message that.. I forgot from where I got the pic.. and I don't know how to post pics from my computer... :sad:
Sorry!!!
I promise I'll find it and post it... :sad:
Comming soon... :(

Last edited:
We're looking for a picture of Bono in a pool with his son, holding the naked baby in the air. But Bono is naked too. U can even see his...... maybe. We need to find that pic. If anyone knows where to get it, or post it, so we can discuss if that's it or not.

Hola pitarita :wave:
Okay let's try again *cross her fingas*

Attachments

• 3375%3b67523232%7ffp67%3dot%3e2327%3d445%3d%3a9%3c%3dxroqdf%3e232333286%3c9%3a8ot1lsi.jpg
    3375%3b67523232%7ffp67%3dot%3e2327%3d445%3d%3a9%3c%3dxroqdf%3e232333286%3c9%3a8ot1lsi.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 62
That was funny.. I can post an attachment but I cannot see it.. tsk tsk tsk tsk.. hope it works gals!! what do you think? :wink:

mariana said:
That was funny.. I can post an attachment but I cannot see it.. tsk tsk tsk tsk.. hope it works gals!! what do you think? :wink:

I cannot see the attached archives too, because I'm a poor third-world person :D: :p

Hi Mariana!

Yes I love that pic of Malibu Bono. ;) If you do a search of "Malibu Bono" you will find several threads discussing that pic.

:) :wave:

Hey! Not cheating the system.. but I'd like to see the attachments.. u know.. would be nice.. hehe.. I mean.. I wanted to be sure that I posted the right pic.. because I have thousand of pics with the same title lol.. But yes.. I think would be great if we poor things from the third pleba world could see the attachments.. I'm no saying that is a bad thing.. I love the forum and I don't think it's bat at all.. just giving a little sugestion...
:wave:

;)

Sigh, I can't stand to see people suffering not seeing hot Bono pics :scream: Here you go, on me:wink:

malibu2.jpg

THank U U2kitten *kisseesss*
DA pic is so adorable aaawwwwwwwwwwwww
father and son wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BEAUTIFUL

MalibuBono!!!!! :drool:

I drew this one once:sexywink:

Attachments

• malibubono.jpg
    malibubono.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 61
mariana said:
Hey! Not cheating the system.. but I'd like to see the attachments.. u know.. would be nice.. hehe.. I mean.. I wanted to be sure that I posted the right pic.. because I have thousand of pics with the same title lol.. But yes.. I think would be great if we poor things from the third pleba world could see the attachments.. I'm no saying that is a bad thing.. I love the forum and I don't think it's bat at all.. just giving a little sugestion...
:wave:

Well you know you can either pay the $12 to become premium or you can get a free account to host pictures at www.snapfish.com like all the other girls here do! :) I actually find it more convenient than attaching pictures because I can post more than one picture per post.

Back
Top Bottom