What do you get when you cross a rock group with a sheep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brdemi

The Fly
EWE-2!!!!!
Sorry, I know that's a little lame, but I was just cleaning out my closet and found a book of rock & roll jokes.
Does anyone know any other U2 jokes?

I saw a birthday card at Hallmark and on the front it had this "guess the rock band" game. One of the pictures was 2 sheep, but I didn't get it! :reject: :D

Oh oh oh I saw a funny joke somewhere ok thats no help.....

I will try and find it...

when i read that i thought "yew" not u (and in my mind they sound different, like aaron and erin...on christmas my family had this huge discussion about that...) so i didn't get it at first

it's a PUN! NOOOOOOOO!!!

I was thinking about adam's fro from the early 80s....

but ewe-2 is funny too :)

"baaaad"???

oh man, you just made a bad pun even worse! that's hilarious!

hehehe, adam's fro!! you know, it DOES kinda look wooly...

madonna's child said:
I saw a birthday card at Hallmark and on the front it had this "guess the rock band" game. One of the pictures was 2 sheep, but I didn't get it! :reject: :D

Cool! I want someone to get me that card for my birthday! Maybe they'll start making Edge greeting cards. :D You could open them up and they could say "Have an edgy day!!" :lol: Wow. That was really bad. But i would enjoy getting one.

rockonedge said:

Cool! I want someone to get me that card for my birthday! Maybe they'll start making Edge greeting cards. :D You could open them up and they could say "Have an edgy day!!" :lol: Wow. That was really bad. But i would enjoy getting one.

reminds me that the local newspaper here has a section every month where local high school students write articles, music and movie reviews and stuff. it's called "the edge," but while i've been at school i haven't been reading the paper, and i forgot about this. i jumped a few feet when i was home over winter break and then realised that all it was was this poorly written article complaining that GONY was too long and boring...not only did it have NOTHING to do with Mr. The Edge, it was reccomending that readers go see "catch meif you can" if they really need to see leonardo dicaprio in a movie...:mad:

madonna's child said:

OMG. I WOULD HAVE EATEN IT.
:heart: :shifty: :scratch: :evil:
*that was weird*

My friend got me a card that had Mick Jagger sitting in a boat hunting ducks. It said "how to kill 2 birds with one Stone".
:laugh: :lol: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom