What Do U Think Of His Open Shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

PLEBA is only Primarily for posting pictures, it's also about the more personal things about the band... EYKIW is more 'serious' stuff like the music and albums (about which we don't care, we only care about Bono's hawtness! :yes: )
As if they could handle a Bono with unbottened shirt over there!

I voted just a moment ago and the stats are still the same:rolleyes:

I think that is a great pic of B:drool:

Slipstream said:

Delete your cookies and keep voting.

But I love cookies, especially chocolate chip...OH! :wink:

I deleted my cookies and am now voting through three screen names, but the stats remain the same. :shrug:

There is a chance that the site only updates once every 24 hours. But if it hasn't changed by tomorrow, then I may have to bust me some kneecaps *taps crowbar in hands*

(I'm violent lately! :lol: )

Also:

bonomacchest.jpg

:drool:

XD You guys think it's fixed?
I thought that it remained the same because some things take a while to appear or change. :hmm:
I'll laugh if we come on tomorrow and the percentage has gone through the roof. :lol:

Well, I could be wrong. :shrug: I voted HOT in any case. I don't see it about Bon Jovi...just gimme Bono...:drool:

JCOSTER said:
Check this out you can vote on if you like Bono's open shirt or not.

You will be surprised at the outcome so far. So get your vote in!

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,1545699_9,00.html

This crap is rigged!!!! I voted Bono 20 TIMES!!! and I still get the same result it has not moved!!!!!
RIGGED I Tell ya!!!!:madspit:

P.S

i did vote one for Becks....Becks does it for me :p

I voted again on another computer here at college and the stats are exactly the same as yesterday! Hasn't moved even so much as 1% up or down!! :huh: So it's official people, it's definately a fixed poll!!! :tsk: These People polls are useless, we know who is the hottest and that's all that really matters in the end!!!! :wink:

Bonochestcross.jpg

:drool: :combust:

Last edited:
You guys are killing me with these photos. :drool:
How could anybody NOT find this hot?
And I truly believe that most of these polls are manipulated one way or the other.

I really don't get why they put up a poll in the first place, and have it fixed? it's STILL on the same result as yesterday, what the hell?

:happy: i'm sending them an email now!
my email:
Dear Sir/Madam,
My question is about the following poll, whether a celeb should be open chested or not.
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,1545699_9,00.html
I'm a big U2 fan, and found your link on my forum, that was about 18 hours ago, and your poll STILL has exactly the same results as it had before I even found it. This is impossible since a lot of forum members have voted and it should have changed at least a few percent. Why is this poll fixed, and what's the use of putting a poll online if it is fixed anyway?
Kind regards,

Last edited:
^"kind regards" :giggle:

I wonder if they'll respond, Gg? I voted Bono ten times this a..m. and still the stats were the same. :shrug:

Galeongirl said:
I really don't get why they put up a poll in the first place, and have it fixed? it's STILL on the same result as yesterday, what the hell?

:happy: i'm sending them an email now!
my email:

It is possible that there are other people voting besides Bono fans.

u2granny said:

It is possible that there are other people voting besides Bono fans.

yes, but it is not possible that the poll results stay THE EXACT SAME for more than a day! even IF there are as much people voting for him as against him, it should change to something else, and back, but it cnanot stay the same for the whole time!

elevated_u2_fan said:

:tsk:

It's still 45 hot and 55 not and does not appear to have changed since 9:30 this morning (EST). Me thinks this poll is bullshit and already pre-determined.

If so, BOO-URNS I say, BOO-URNS!:rant:

:mad:

Alright, I've personally voted at least 10 times (every time I go back I have to vote again to see the poll results) and THE STUPID THING HASN'T CHANGED!!!

What is the point of having a poll if your votes don't count! Now I know how the Democrats feel! :wink:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm writing a strongly worded letter to the "people" at People Magazine. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom