What day is this???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Swandiver and her daughter Jenn just called me from Florida--they are having lunch at the Marriott across the street from the arena where tonight's show is being held. Let me get this straight: they are in Florida, where it is 80; they are going over for the meet-and-greet; they will be in the 11th row from the stage, Edge side, tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm in Indiana where it is 30 degrees with a wind chill of 22, with snow flurries and cold wind. What's wrong with this picture?? :sad:

I guess I'll just have to console myself with some vintage pictures of the B-man. :yes:

Bonobasketball.jpg

Bonobabyblues4.jpg

Bonoguitar.jpg

Bonoguitarpick.jpg

youvedonewhat said:
Y'know, MsPurrl, if ever there was a man made to tempt women then this is surely he....:drool: :drool: :drool:

I like what he said about himself in the interview in "Rolling Stone": "I never felt I was good at being a rock star. It went to the wrong guy. Give it to the effete, skinny guy, not the one who looks like a bricklayer." Well, all I can say is that some of us prefer the one who looks like a bricklayer! :love:

MsPurrl said:

I like what he said about himself in the interview in "Rolling Stone": "I never felt I was good at being a rock star. It went to the wrong guy. Give it to the effete, skinny guy, not the one who looks like a bricklayer." Well, all I can say is that some of us prefer the one who looks like a bricklayer! :love:

:drool: Bring on Bono the bricklayer...:drool: :drool: Nice to see a man with a little meat on his bones..

...unfortunately for me, the only bricklayers I ever see usually sport large beer guts, baggy trousers and what we call over in England: Builders bum.. (Y'know, that bit you really don't want to see when they bend over...ewwwwww!!).

Now in Bono's case....:drool: :drool:

youvedonewhat said:

:drool: Bring on Bono the bricklayer...:drool: :drool: Nice to see a man with a little meat on his bones..

...unfortunately for me, the only bricklayers I ever see usually sport large beer guts, baggy trousers and what we call over in England: Builders bum.. (Y'know, that bit you really don't want to see when they bend over...ewwwwww!!).

Now in Bono's case....:drool: :drool:

"Builders bum" :lol: In the U.S., it's usually associated with plumbers while they are working on your sink or toilet.

Back
Top Bottom