What Color Are Your Eyes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

• Blue

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Brown

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Violet-I'm the only person on Earth besides Elizabeth Taylor w/ violet eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Green.

My eyes were bluish-grey until I was about 12, and then they turned a lovely shade of a green. Kinda weird, but I really like having green eyes (especially since they're not bluish-green or hazel-green, just plain green).

My favorite feature about myself: my eyes. :D

the first thing I notice about a person is her/his eyes. I love eyes... window to the soul.

My eyes are hazel brown with green flecks. When I'm angry, they turn yellow/amber. When I'm sad, they turn light-brown. When I'm excited/crying, they turn bright green.

My eyes change with the weather, my mood, and what I'm wearing.

Rock on.

Moonie :D

I voted Blue.... but here's the real story. Right eye is Blue and my left eye is Greeney gold. Seriously! :yes:

If I had a dime for every time someone said "Oh did you lose your contact lens?"

They were both Blue as a baby then only one of them changed. :huh:

For a few years I bought one blue contact and one green contact and wore the blue one on the left eye and the green one on the right eye and that made them both green. Then they started charging me extra to order the lenses that way so I went back to a clear lens.

Mine are blue. Sometimes they look really, REALLY blue and other times they almost look grey. They'd be my best feature if it weren't for my astigmatism.

EPandAmerica said:
I voted Blue.... but here's the real story. Right eye is Blue and my left eye is Greeney gold. Seriously! :yes:

My first boyfriend when I was in middle school - it wasn't much... he lived in Phoenix and I lived in CA and we would see each othere only when I visited my grandparents - had one blue eye and one green eye. I thought it was totally cool. Screw what people say about yer eyes. :D I think that rocks. It's what makes you UNIQUE. :D

Bono's shades said:
Mine are blue. Sometimes they look really, REALLY blue and other times they almost look grey. They'd be my best feature if it weren't for my astigmatism.

I hear ya.... I have astigmatism in both eyes and have to wear glasses. People have tried on my glasses and claim that my eyesight isn't so bad, but what they have to consider is that I have two oddly shaped eyeballs and for me, things have this blurry, hazy look to them if I'm not wearing my glasses. I've been meaning to get contacts, but I don't like putting things in my eye. I can barely tolerate putting in drops. :ohmy: If I get a measly little eyelash (or A BIG HUGE EYEBROW LASH!) in my eye, I go nuts. As it is, my left eye is in an uproar because something's in it and it's been leaking since Thursday night. Blech. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into pink eye. I had that once and I swear, I wanted to take out my eyeball and throw it across the room. It hurt sooo much. And it was awful in the mornings because while I was sleeping, my eye would seal itself shut with all that goop.

OK... sorry for the gross-out session. heh.

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom