What are you wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
Ok, I've waited for this thread to show up in the forum that counts. If you are going to the HOf bash, what are you wearing? I was cool with my outfit, now I think I'll be too dressy. Com'on cough up your tire.

Mine is a very short leather skirt and a velvet top. Freezing my ass off outfit lol.

Anybody?

leather skirt? wow. Well, I'm not going and I really don't know much about the event to judge how formal it would be. But don't wear anything you won't be comfortable in, especially shows as you'll likely be standing a lot. And FYI, the parking for the R&R hall of fame is a fair walk up hill to the entrance.

long velvet skirt, heels, black support tank with a red and black see through shirt over it... would you believe I found a pants pattern shirt? Cos I did.

a funky mid calf length pink skirt and a mesh like top with billowey sleeves that's pink and tan and brown shoes...

yes...i finally own pink :crack:

*scrounges reference picture from THE thread*

3367869523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A7%3B8588ot1lsi

^^with my coat on...

A lot of people posted what they were wearing in the 'slave to fashion' thread. I never did because I was usually too :eek: but right now I'm wearing just some jeans and a big cream colored sweater. I hate bulky stuff but it's so cold! :scream: *wishes for springtime*

i believe it was a rarhof thing, but someone mistook it for a now thing cause they didn't read the first post...it's all good :shrug:

why? what're you wearing, headache? :flirt:

I didn't go to the RARHOF bash...but right now, I'm wearing a robe and a towel on my head.

I know...I'm such a slave to fashion...:D

Headache in a Suitcase said:
wouldn't you like to know :sexywink:

i gots on my high school basketball game shorts that i stole... that would be all... well, and my boxers of course

:flirt: well hello there :flirt:

:sexywink:

me...*cough*...i'm so fashionable...i've got jeans, tennis shoes, and a baggy long sleeved tshirt which was the first thing i saw when i rolled out of bed this morning...........

tennis shoes, old jeans, an I :heart: NY tee, and light blue retro jacket thingy...I need to change my socks......

has this turned into a what are you wearing now thread? some tee shirt i stole from my brother, and i have no idea where he got it from (since i know he never played soccer) and a pair of jeans. yes it's quarter to 4 am and i'm STILL not wearing my pijamas..

Running shoes, jeans, and a shirt with a giant hole in the armpit (remind me not to raise my left arm today :tongue:).

:shifty: But really I just wanted to post so I could say I :heart: IWasBored's avatar. :D

BC, you fashion SLAVE, you! :tongue:

I'm wearing a jacket now, does that warrant another post?
Everyone: No.
Me: But...but...it has KEYS in it!
*plays with pretty shiny things*
:shifty:

a new day...i'm wearing the same jeans, same tennis shoes...and a diff long sleeved tshirt. :| ahh clothes...

the hives: *squeek* love me

Back
Top Bottom