What Are You Looking For 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:21 AM
wink What Are You Looking For 6

I have gotten the curse of Tara---this thing deleted on me twice! I hope it's ok cause I lost some stuff....

Bono stepped forward, even closer to Kay. He was so close and his presence so powerful it seemed to Kay as if all the oxygen had been sucked out of the room. Bono tilted his head down and watched Kay with a wry smile playing on the corner of his lips.

"Imagine my dissapointment..."Bono said in a voice almost as low as a whisper. "Imagine me spending the better half of the night after the show....looking for those dark eyes of yours wherever I went. It broke my heart. See?"

Bono reached for Kay's hand, the one that was desparatley clinging for dear life on the dresser, and slowly placed it onto his chest. Kay could feel the slow thump, thump of his heartbeat beneath her fingertips. It was too much for Kay to bear, she tried to pull her hand back from that slow pulse that was threatening to drown her, but Bono firmly held tight.

Say something, Kay! You idoit, standing here with your mouth open...say anything!

"What are you doing here?" Kay finally wrested her hand free, instantly regretting her choice of words and her choice to release the physical contact.

Bono smirked and walked over the chair beside the bed, plopping himself down and reclining back to watch Kay's attempts to regain her composure.

"Well for starters," He said. "A thank you for the flowers would be nice."

He DID send those flowers. Why? I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"It was lovely to see the red one in your hair." Bono continued without waiting for Kay to speak. "Even if the mental image of that ruined me for the remainder of the night...You were the first one to ever not come backstage after an invititation...Do you know what havoc that play
ed on my fragile ego?"

What arrogance he has! Why am I finding that so attractive? It's infuriating. Ugh, why is he looking at me like that. I can't believe what is happening...this can't be real.

"Why do you care if I went backstage? Don't I read about the harem of supermodels you have following you around all time? Why did you send me flowers?" Kay's mouth flowed over with her thoughts.

"Ah, so many questions! And such a tone you have!" Bono mockingly said, throwing his hands up in a gesture of teasing defense. "Why don't I answer them somewhere else? You owe me that much."

"I..I...owe you? Owe you what?" Kay stammered to find her voice.

"Again with the questions! You owe me a little bit more of your time. A chance to redeem my broken sense of self-esteem...it's for my own good really. From the way I see it, you haven't much of a choice about this." Bono stated with an air of the matter, standing up from the chair.

Kay watched as Bono walked back over to her. She saw the look in his eyes, one of determination and she felt a sudden sense of powerlessness, a feeling that Kay had no memory of ever experiencing. There was nothing she could say or do to gain control and she knew it.

Bono held out his hand towards Kay. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Without thinking, Kay reached for the outstreched hand. She felt the warmth of his skin touching against her palm and his small, strong fingers interwining with her own. Bono gave her hand a slight squeeze. Kay looked up and saw Bono studying her face with a deliberate, almost tender, look....he shot Kay a quick smile and began to lead her towards the doorway...

Almost as soon as they crossed the door a nurse bustled into the two of them...

"Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was....Jesus!"

"The name's Bono actually," Bono winked at the surprised woman. "But I get that all the time!"

Old 01-05-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
War Child

Local Time: 06:21 AM
oooh I am glad I didn't have to wait long for this part!!!! but of course I want more

Old 01-05-2005, 04:54 PM   #3
Refugee

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #4
Refugee

Can I just say I am addicted?

This is great!
Old 01-05-2005, 11:30 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks Lauren & Anjj...I was worried this one was subpar....to be honest, I'm feeling quite dismal compared to the other writers here....you gals gave me a boost...
Old 01-05-2005, 11:53 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:21 AM
but I get that all the time
that really got me
Old 01-06-2005, 06:00 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
but I get that all the time
that really got me

Old 01-06-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:21 AM
Re: What Are You Looking For 6

Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
"Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was....Jesus!"

"The name's Bono actually," Bono winked at the surprised woman. "But I get that all the time!"