What are *their* favorites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm just full of 'em tonight (and full *of* it!)
smile.gif

So, what do you guys think are the favorite albums of the guys themselves, and why? Pure speculation of course. <wink>
wink.gif

Let 'em fly...

I know I read Bono likes Radiohead and REM. As a teenager he liked the Ramones, Television, Lou Reed/Velvet Underground, Bowie, Patti Smith, T-Rex, Led Zeppelin.
Edge liked Yes and Thin Lizzy. Larry liked The Sweet. That's all I can think of right now. I bet these days they are just as hard pressed to find non-crap music as we are!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

I know in the Nov. interview with Q, it said Adam was the more left-leaning one of the group in terms of musical tastes. He likes Marley and the Super Furry Animals.

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question.

"all about drooms" *giggles at disco's imitation*
drink.gif
...high on caffeine tonight, girls!! lol

Cool question! I think you're right about War, Larry really kicked ass on it!

I think Edge would say Joshua Tree, because in the video he just seems like he really enjoyed creating all the sounds and all for the songs.

Bono would probably say either ATYCLB or Zooropa, I don't know why, but I think he really digs those two.

Adam probably doesn't have a favorite since he thinks every album after Boy is a surprise!! lol
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Back
Top Bottom