What are the most hilarious words you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My language generally exists only of hilarious words according to people that don't speak it... :shrug:

We have a commercial right now with an irish farmer trying to say some words with a lot of ø's and he can't do it, 'cause he starts lauging whenever he tries... :D

You try and say it:

Rødgrød med økologisk fløde

:ohmy: :shifty:

bonosloveslave said:
Hoobastank :shifty:

I was going to post that one! :laugh:

My sister and I always use it when we do Mad Libs!

I also laugh when I hear "weenie" used in any form.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Haha, yes...I always get a kick out of the way he says that word. I've never heard that word pronounced that way before.

For some reason, "beyotch" always amuses me-it takes the offensive nature out of the actual word for me. Same with "honky"-I know that's supposed to be a racial slur, but all it does is make me laugh, make me want to make a honking noise or something.

Also, the word "peanut" is funny for some reason :shrug:. Perhaps it has to do with a goofy song my sister made up about a peanut in her pocket back when she was a kid.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lol:...so I take it ya don't like your boss much, eh :wink: :p?

Some other good mentions in this thread, too :).

Angela

Oh my god...you don't even want to get me started. There's a reason I refer to my office as "craptastic." :wink:

miss becky said:
Oh my god...you don't even want to get me started. There's a reason I refer to my office as "craptastic." :wink:

LOL, aw, I'm sorry your job sucks :hug:. I should introduce you to my parents...they're constantly coming home with stories about how so-and-so at their workplaces, or how some of the customers that come to my mom's store, are idiots and whatnot (and after hearing those stories, I agree wholeheartedly, there's some real morons wandering around out there). You could all swap stories :).

Shame none of us work there with ya-that'd make things a little better, I'm sure.

Originally posted by u2granny
The writer described Bono as "that Irish asspipe.":huh:

Really?

Well, he can shove it up his asspipe :p.

Angela

whitehead said:
"SMORGASBORD" always cracks me up!

I always picture Walter Matthau slowly pronouncing it! :lol:

Oh my GOD!! I almost spewed hot chocolate all over the screen...yes yes yes I can picture that too and its too damn funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom