What actor resembles Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I said it before and I will say it again...Jason Bateman reminds me of Bono...they have similiar coloring...and they are both HAWT!:drool:
3425372323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C8497257ot1lsi

ultrraviolette said:
I've always thought Robin Williams resembled Bono as well, maybe he could be his funny older brother or something? :wink:

Robin Williams does look a little bit like Bono...except for one thing...Robin Williams is not sexy...:no: ...
So , Robin Williams looks like an unsexy Bono...what a weird thought... an unsexy Bono? :eyebrow: What is the point?! LOL!!

I was seeing a man last year...in fact I started a whole thread about him here :reject:...he looked so much like Bono and I fell madly in love with him :uhoh:... unfortunately , he seemed to be "a player" :(...but man, he could be Bono's younger taller brother!:bono:

As much as I admire Bono's talent and personality I must admit...I really like the way Bono looks. ( OMG! No, Billie , really?:rolleyes: LOL!)..

I guess Bono is "my type"...the blue eyes, dark hair, fair skin.....hairy chest, cleft chin, sexy voice, the neck that :drool:... ...oh good golly,someone throw cold water on me already!!!:reject:

Someone photoshop a pair of Fly glasses on him see if he passes that test :wink:

madonna's child said:
Johnny Deep :sexywink:

Johnny Depp is beautiful...but I don't think he looks like Bono or Jason...he has brown eyes...but he's an amazingly beautiful man...like Larry but not as beautiful...no one is as beautiful as Larry:larry: ...it's just the way it is...and NO ONE...are you ready,let's all sing this one...NO ONE IS SEXIER THAN BONO!!!:drool: :bono:

Any of you guys seen Val Helsing? Dracula in that movie looks like Rattle and Hum Bono.

Sken

My mom once told me she thought Bono looks like Hyde from That 70s Show.

hyde_3.jpg

I told her she needs new glasses.. :crack:

maro_chik said:
How about Robin Williams and Bono?

Sorta? Maybe? Eh...

williams.jpg
Bono.jpg

:yuck: Sorry, but before some of you go MORK from ORK on me ...I can't stand Robin Williams!!..he irks me:madspit: ...I know he is popular and all but I dont care for him as an actor/comedian..and unfortunately Bono has a vague resmblence...BUT I never think of Mr. Williams when I look at Bono so that in it self is comforting...
................just my opinion...please don't stone me........:reject:

Back
Top Bottom