What a daddy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, I can do it! I have unlimited bandwidth, I'll see if I can get on BRS and move the file to my webspace immediately, I know I have it at home, but home = dial-up, I'll let you know when it's ready......

hm, guys, I can't find the right bootleg, but I have the file at home....I will have it ready for downloading by 4 pm EST this afternoon....

I read this story some time ago and I found it very cute:

"(introducing Kite) This song started out with a lesson I was trying to teach myself about how to be a good father. I took my two children, I haven't seen them for a while, took them on the top of the hill with a kite. Because I read in a book that's what you are suppose to do with your kids. I put up the kite and the kite just caught in a great wind and got stuck in some trees. My two little girls said 'Can we just go home and play with the Pokemon thing?' ... This is Kite"

On May 24th 2001, at the end of Beautiful Day he sang something like "Baby, my baby is beautiful, beautiful, my baby... beautiful baby boy"

:cute: :heart:

teehee said:
I read this story some time ago and I found it very cute:

"(introducing Kite) This song started out with a lesson I was trying to teach myself about how to be a good father. I took my two children, I haven't seen them for a while, took them on the top of the hill with a kite. Because I read in a book that's what you are suppose to do with your kids. I put up the kite and the kite just caught in a great wind and got stuck in some trees. My two little girls said 'Can we just go home and play with the Pokemon thing?' ... This is Kite"

:cute: :heart:

Yes, that was June 14, 2001 in Washington, DC. I was there:)

" kind of makes me sad that i don't have such a great relationship with my dad. his girls are VERY lucky to have the parents they do "
yeah...me too...:(

Back
Top Bottom