What a daddy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:

I totally think it is, great catch!! I thought it was really bizarre how there were like no pics of his or her family, because they were there.

me too. I was looking forward to seeing his family. At least there's a pic of his kids. I was always curious to see what they look like. It's funny because I've looked at that picture a million times too and I never noticed Dick in the background.

bono Q said:

I would realyy want it Bono_man please :bow:
Can I have the whole song I The Fly is a way tooo cooooolll song live:bow: :bow: :bow:

ok i'll try upload it and add it too my site toinight....
i'll let you know when its posted

How about the final Elevation show in Miami? How Bono inserts into walk on "home.... it's where my wife and kids are" :heart:

Or ZooTV's show in Dublin (I think :der: ) during the ZooStation "I get to sleep in my own bed tonight." :flirt:

Another picture of Evie:
evie_slane2.jpg

Eli last year:
BonoElifuneral.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
How about the final Elevation show in Miami? How Bono inserts into walk on "home.... it's where my wife and kids are" :heart:

Or ZooTV's show in Dublin (I think :der: ) during the ZooStation "I get to sleep in my own bed tonight." :flirt:

Eli last year:
BonoElifuneral.jpg

:hmm: Isn't this pic from 2001?

Hey, does anybody have handy that bit from Flanagan's book where Bob Hewson is talking about Bono when he was a baby... something about playing with bees? I think that's a very sweet story.

flaming june said:

:hmm: Isn't this pic from 2001?

Hey, does anybody have handy that bit from Flanagan's book where Bob Hewson is talking about Bono when he was a baby... something about playing with bees? I think that's a very sweet story.

For you Katty, anything!!! :hug:

He sat and looked out his window at the silver Irish Sea. I figured it was time for me to hit the road. Then Bob said, "I remember when he was about three, only a toddler. He was out in the back garden. He want over to a flower with a bee. He put out his finger, lifted the bee up, talked to the bee, and put it back again. He probably doesn't remember it, I don't think I ever mentioned it, but I can remember to this day the horror of my wife and myself. He could go from flower to flower picking up bees and never get stung."
Bono's father looked off, as if he were watching his exasperating child in the garden again, and he said, "Amazing, isn't it?"

Flipping through the Flanagan book, I also like this description of Edge's parents...

I've made it out to Malahide to have tea with Garvin and Gwenda Evans, two people who radiate decency and kindness, in spite of having generated both a U2 and a Virgin Prune.

dsmith2904 said:

He sat and looked out his window at the silver Irish Sea. I figured it was time for me to hit the road. Then Bob said, "I remember when he was about three, only a toddler. He was out in the back garden. He want over to a flower with a bee. He put out his finger, lifted the bee up, talked to the bee, and put it back again. He probably doesn't remember it, I don't think I ever mentioned it, but I can remember to this day the horror of my wife and myself. He could go from flower to flower picking up bees and never get stung."
Bono's father looked off, as if he were watching his exasperating child in the garden again, and he said, "Amazing, isn't it?"

Aw, thanks Dev!!! :hug:

That's my favorite part of the Bible...

I've made it out to Malahide to have tea with Garvin and Gwenda Evans, two people who radiate decency and kindness, in spite of having generated both a U2 and a Virgin Prune.

:eeklaugh:

:cute:

"They were all quite serious about music. They would come here every morning about ten and really work very hard.
I used to make them lunch. I was amazed that they took it so seriously."
- Gwenda Evans, Edge's Mom

dsmith2904 said:

I love that story! That is so cute.

Angela

Bono man I am dying to hear it! The link won't work for me, it brings me to Tripod and sais the link you are looking for cant be found! Is it gone already?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom