Well, Zootopia is down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
As far as we know, the Bono Folder is forever gone. There was a lot of picture swapping between here and that folder. If it wasn't for the Bono Folder, I would have never discovered PLEBA. It was stories like the one Melpop gave us and Leather Wednesdays that brought us together. I guess we just have to wait and see what's in store. But until then, does anybody here have any pics they want to share, as we sing the song "Memories?" Here, let me go first...

attachment.php

I always found it really tough to get around Zootopia, so I didn't go very often. Maybe the new arrangement will be better.

hmmmm,I still going to miss it and hope it is not going to be a pay-site.That would be a big offense to get people who love U2 together commmon it is the official site.there directions is to bring people toghter.anyway PLeba still roocckkssssss

What's happening over there is not an improvement, it's a downgrade. They're getting rid of all the forums except one, and all the features. It would be like if you came here one day, and there was only EYKIW, but it didn't look as good. It will be interesting to see the finished product.

:heart: Interference :hug:

It was hard to get around but what was really bad is for weeks they were saying something was going to happen, nothing did and then poof it was gone who knows how long the changes will take. I'm afraid but paddling around here has been fun thus far.

Hello. I am a Zootopia refugee :wave: If they start charging a fee, then I'm permanently moving here.
And Zootopia hard to use?! :eyebrow: This place is a mystery to me, but I'll adapt to this new habitat somehow.
)I just love the emoticons in this place!) :hyper: :combust:

Zootopia down? darn. :yawn: [/sarcasm]

Seriously, Zootopians, you don't know what you're missing! Get your ass and all of your friends' asses in over here!! PLEBA is like your long lost home. :hug:

Thanks!

Aaaawwww! Thanks everybody for letting us Zootopians crash here. :hug:

It's been painful for us. And for the longest time, we were even wondering if it was really going to happen. Then all of a sudden, without warning, POOF! It was gone! :ohmy:

Now Zootopia was my main site and was always easy for me to navigate in, but I do remember it took a while to figure it out in the beginning. But I do have to agree the smilies here are the best! :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :dance: I also use Interference for the latest news and PLEBA for the latest pics.

I also hope that it will stay a free site, but Sting and the Eagles charge $45-$65 for their fan clubs which include an advanced ticket option which is before they go on sale for the public.

Anywho...here is a picture of Zootopians and a few Interferencers that was taken during the U2 Fan Celebration Day back in June.

Zootops+posing+pretty.jpg

That's me on the bottom far right with the blond hair.

U2Kitten said:
What's happening over there is not an improvement, it's a downgrade. They're getting rid of all the forums except one, and all the features. It would be like if you came here one day, and there was only EYKIW, but it didn't look as good. It will be interesting to see the finished product.

:heart: Interference :hug:

U2Kitten, is the band members folder disappearing?? There were so many people in the Edge and Adam folder that i communicated with:sad:

Yeah, it's great to have new people around! I'll miss the Larry folder, and fan fiction... but other than that, I really never liked that forum too much. As Beth says, I can't see how they can make it worse that it already was.

i'll miss the photo pholders! Very rich! :|
By the way i always surfed in Bono folder and not the others! Boooring! :evil:
For sure i'll not miss the general discussion folder! Rude people there! :madspit:

YEP!

georgie said:
For sure i'll not miss the general discussion folder! Rude people there! :madspit:

:yes: I hear ya georgie! I just wish that somebody could have flushed the toilet in there to get rid of the shit! I too stayed away from that part of Zootopia, but at least the Band members folder was a safe haven from those wack jobs.

SpanishEyes21 said:
U2Kitten, is the band members folder disappearing?? There were so many people in the Edge and Adam folder that i communicated with :sad:

As far as I know, Dream Chaser who ran the Bono Gallery there mentioned that it would be gone. Basically, she was told that her services were no longer needed. Here's to Dream Chaser!

superbowl_10.jpg

flaming june said:
Yeah, it's great to have new people around! I'll miss the Larry folder, and fan fiction... but other than that, I really never liked that forum too much. As Beth says, I can't see how they can make it worse that it already was.

I liked the band members folders, and I liked the funny fan fiction (like Bono's Babysitting Services and The Adventures of Captain FOAD...wonder if the authors would consider moving here and posting the stories in the Fan Fiction folder? :) ). There were a lot of nice people there, but unfortunately a lot of garbage, too (General Discussion, anyone? :madspit: ).

I like Interference a lot, and am glad I found it. :D

Oh, and FJ, I love your sig pic! Larry lashes... :love:

*imagining a bunch of storks with hundreds of bundles of babies, dropping them into Inteference*

Back
Top Bottom