Well, Zootopia is down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scratch: :shifty: maybe someone should go in there and give Elvis' email address - they certainly could learn quite a bit from him. Official site vs. fan site - which one SHOULD be better???

very sad.

Non-sarcastic - I've joined both forums very recently and this one is far superior, not only technically, but content-wise. Elvis has done a remarkable job in creating an area which refelects the respect fans have for the band. Props to Elvis.... and every single moderator - y'all are very welcoming and helpful

frenchie1970 said:
:scratch: :shifty: maybe someone should go in there and give Elvis' email address - they certainly could learn quite a bit from him. Official site vs. fan site - which one SHOULD be better???

Oh they are aware. Their loss for not choosing to do something about it ;)

Their Loss

Sicy said:

Oh they are aware. Their loss for not choosing to do something about it ;)

Yeah. Their loss. :scratch: I'm at a loss to know why they wouldn't care, though. I'm not saying, care for fans, I'm saying, care that a fan site is now beating their official site.

Last edited:
Well, Interference has been around since 1996 :) I think we've been 'beating' them for awhile now.

Sicy said:
Well, Interference has been around since 1996 :) I think we've been 'beating' them for awhile now.

Well, I think they should just put the poor thing out of its misery now.:yawn:

TiaraGurl said:
I got onbriefly today and it is SOOO sucky. I would really like to give a warm :hug: to all the people here who have been super cool to the refugees like me I think the new zoo is like a house and this is a home or something *cue chessy music*

No problem. I'm glad to see new people here to join in on the fun. :D :hug:.

One thing I'm curious about...what happens to all the fanfiction from the various Zootopians? Do they still have their stories they've been writing saved somewhere?

Angela

I still can't give up hope that there will be some kind of pay site combining zootopia and propaganda. I am definitely a late bloomer when it comes to the active fan activities - although I've been listening for 20 yrs, I just started checking out web sites and totally missed out on the mag -

And you would think with the quality of posts going on over there, someone would take care of that. :madspit:

What would the boys do if they saw that :ohmy:

I will not say anymore, other than I'm glad I found interference.

Moonlit_Angel said:

No problem. I'm glad to see new people here to join in on the fun. :D :hug:.

One thing I'm curious about...what happens to all the fanfiction from the various Zootopians? Do they still have their stories they've been writing saved somewhere?

Angela

Is this helpful?

http://wildthoughtsescape.bravepages.com/home.htm

I saw that link in PLEBA fanfiction I think :scratch:

kellyahern said:
Is this helpful?

http://wildthoughtsescape.bravepages.com/home.htm

I saw that link in PLEBA fanfiction I think :scratch:

Oh, I know about the site...I mean, did they save their stories so they can continue them and put the upcoming chapters on that site? 'Cause there's a lot of stories I'm reading from former Zootopians that are really good, but haven't been updated in a while, and I assume that they haven't been updated because of the Zootopia site's changes and everything.

So I'm just curious if they'll be able to continue to update these stories now or not, if their stories have gone along with the old site.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom