Well I dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
quite regularly of me hugging Bono (and of course, Bono hugging me :cute: ) It is funny, because there's lots of different scenarios and situations but I ALWAYS hug him, it's always that!!! And it is so real!! Last night I could feel his spine through his leather jacket :drool: :drool: ...am I going mad??? :crazy:

(Yea, I know, I also wish my dreams went on a bit further... :drool: )

I dream about Bono all the time too! As a matter of fact, the night before last, I had a dream that I was pregnant with Bono's love child. The 'making of' said child was included.

:drool: :sexywink: :combust: :faint: I can't help what I dream about. :love: :reject: :angel:

WOW!! :lmao: Now THAT is a dream!!! :lol: I feel much better :) I dream about U2 so much that it makes me feel I'm crazy (I dreamt again about them last night, I remember it was Zoo Era, maybe because i watched live from Sydney :laugh: ), but I see I'm not the only one :D

And OF COURSE we can't help what we dream about!!! Sorry, but if that guy who calls himslef Bono doesn't want us to dream about certain things, he should be more careful on being so :combust: :wink:

U2 dreams :drool:

VicksSs said:
quite regularly of me hugging Bono (and of course, Bono hugging me :cute: ) It is funny, because there's lots of different scenarios and situations but I ALWAYS hug him, it's always that!!! And it is so real!! Last night I could feel his spine through his leather jacket :drool: :drool: ...am I going mad??? :crazy:

(Yea, I know, I also wish my dreams went on a bit further... :drool: )

If you're going mad move over and me and my dreams of Larry will go along for the ride....:larry: :censored:

Re: Re: Well I dream...

ALass4Larry said:

If you're going mad move over and me and my dreams of Larry will go along for the ride....:larry: :censored:

Can you explain that a bit more?? :hmm: :wink:

Really??? Wow, that's great!! :lmao: of course it counts, I wish I dreamt about it too :)

Dahlia and Sparky, you don't dream about U2?? I've got dreams to spare :p Maybe I could send you some?? :wink:

BTW Dahlia, do you mind posting a larger pic of your avatar please?? :drool: :drool:

Slopsy said:
My dreams about U2 (Edge and Bono in particular) are very, verrrry nice..I expect I would get banned if I posted them here :combust:
ñam ñam yummy!! :laugh:

VicksSs said:
Really??? Wow, that's great!! :lmao: of course it counts, I wish I dreamt about it too :)

Dahlia, you don't dream about U2?? I've got dreams to spare :p Maybe I could send you some?? :wink: BTW, could you post a larger pic of your avatar please?? :drool: :drool:

I thinkit's this one :) Bono and Edgey having fun with a camera :wink:
bonobigsmile9ud.jpg

he has such an affectious smile...

Yea, thanks, that's the one!! :up: Ohhh I love that smile!! :combust: Thanks GG!!! :D

hehe, thanks Dahlia!! Wow yea, that's a beautiful B pic as well!! :heart: The wind on his face... :drool:

Dahlia said:

Bono and Edge did have fun with a camera? :shifty: What did they do? ;)

well, I could make a funny story here, but to be honest, they taped stuff for a little movie called A Day In The Life Of Edge... remember the pics of Bonoa nd Edge on the beach, bono camera, edge slippers and making funny poses..
they're from the same occasion in miami :)
it's prolly gonna be a bonus on the upcoming milano dvd, but that's only a rumour ..
there's a thread from a while back with plenty of pictures from the occasion :)
I'd wish they'd also tape a Night in the life of Bono :wink:

VicksSs said:
Milano DVD, GG?? :eyebrow: Am I missing something here? :huh:

the european gig taped this tour(Slane for Elevation) was Milano 2 :)
but now they also taped Buenos aires with the new 3d technology thingy, so I dunno what they're gonna do exactly... would be could if tehre were three dvds :wink:

god HCB did you HAVE to post that
*cant take eyes of monitor*
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow hcbiggs2002, really?? Let's analyze that :wink:

Water
To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.

To hear running water in your dream, denotes meditation, reflection and pondering of your thoughts and emotions.

:nerd:

Galeongirl said:

the european gig taped this tour(Slane for Elevation) was Milano 2 :)
but now they also taped Buenos aires with the new 3d technology thingy, so I dunno what they're gonna do exactly... would be could if tehre were three dvds :wink:

Oh right, I'd forgotten about it :huh: :) Thanks again, then!! Ohhhh, I want Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires!!!!! *cheers* :wink:

VicksSs said:
Wow hcbiggs2002, really?? Let's analyze that :wink:

Water
To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.

To hear running water in your dream, denotes meditation, reflection and pondering of your thoughts and emotions.

:nerd:

I've never dreamt of boiling water but I have dreamt of Bono splashing me with water!! :drool: And the water is usually calm and clear until Bono splashes me with it!! :sexywink: So what would you make of that?!? :wink:

:lmao: Feck!!! That's fecking hilarious!! Really? Until he splashes you with it?? :laugh: I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BTW, splashing-water-Bono :drool:

VicksSs said:
:lmao: Feck!!! That's fecking hilarious!! Really? Until he splashes you with it?? :laugh: I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BTW, splashing-water-Bono :drool:

Yeah, and one time I dreamt Bono was skirting me with water from a hose pipe!?! I wonder if that's a metaphor for something?!? :sexywink: :evil:

It's not my dream but one of my friends', but it is sooooo extreme I have to share it with you:

In her dream she worked in England and met the gray-haired, 43 year old (!!!) Morleigh daily in Hyde Park. She wore a denim jacket and jeans and she told her that at age 38 she realized she wanted to devote herself to biology and research... So she wasn't happy at all with Edge, who looked like in the POP era, but constantly with a bottle of beer in his hand, always going to football matches...
Bit by bit their marriage became worse and worse and Morleigh turned back to a research project but this only made their relationship even worse, so Edge found another girl. One day, when this friend of mine who dreamt all this went to their very very simply-decorated house near the park to chat a little with Morleigh, Edge rushed in and started to beat his wife shouting to her :"Of course again the weeping-and-complaining-to-each-other type of hen-party! When will you stop the research project and be a real wife?" . Morleigh begged him to stop and my friend was so shocked and disgusted that she throw herself on the back of Edge, beating him to release his wife...
And that was the point when this poor friend of mine woke up.

:huh: :shifty: :eyebrow: :shocked:

Which makes this strange dream even stranger, is that she ADORES Edge, never ever could think of him doing anything like this, and she herself never experienced anything like it in her life...
:huh: :scratch:

Yes, our mind is a very-very-very dangerous territory....

Last edited:
I've had 2 or 3 dreams about Bono and luckily enough i was snogging him in one of them but it went no further sadly :(

Back
Top Bottom