We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adamguh2.jpg

I swear, I look at that picture and all I can do is picture him, sitting all stretched out on a couch, his hands behind his head...
walking over to him and slipping my hands under the shirt where it's gaping open...
unbuttoning it and kissing that silver chest hair while he leans his head back, eyes closed....

:shifty: Oh, are there other people here? :shifty: I got a little distracted for a minute :eek: :sexywink:

thanks girls, it really sucked! went out for tea ebfore with kat, craig and kats nan, that was good :wink:

then me and kat met craig and rhys in The Vic (our local pub :drool: ) and kats ex richard was in there! he and craig had had a falling out the other night so kat was naffed of he was in there! then her and craig fell out in the pub he was being annoying, we got a taxi to another pub as the band we thought were playing in the vis were playing else where! this pub was really naff and kat and craig werent talking and i hated the pub (not been in since i was a kid) so i left

im just being silly, but it was soooo naff :| it all killed my night

I was watching Dateline NBC last night with my mom. They had this feature on internet predators. These pervs thought they were talking to 12, 13, and 14 year old boys and girls and arranging to meet them at this house. But they were really talking to a vigilante group who was setting them up. My mother turned to me and said "You would never meet up with someone from online would you?" And I said. "No, of course not." :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:
I was watching Dateline NBC last night with my mom. They had this feature on internet predators. These pervs thought they were talking to 12, 13, and 14 year old boys and girls and arranging to meet them at this house. But they were really talking to a vigilante group who was setting them up. My mother turned to me and said "You would never meet up with someone from online would you?" And I said. "No, of course not." :shifty:

:shifty: :ohmy: :laugh:

At least you're smart enough not to go to a house alone or something. You were with your brother in a public place :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol:

We're normal on this thread :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: :ohmy: :laugh:

At least you're smart enough not to go to a house alone or something. You were with your brother in a public place :hug:

I wouldn't meet up with someone I had just met or a guy either. And I've been talking to you all for about 8 months and you've met up with other people, so I know you're normal.

Well, I wouldn't say normal. :lol:

Clone!! :love:

yes thats his scent:yes: I was in a store the other day and I couldn't stop smelling him..I mean it:shifty:

yes..I'm normal:shifty::wink:

CLONE:love:

daygloeyes2 said:

theres a difference between you seeing us in a punlic place and, someone going to meet someone at a house

its scary to think of some weirdos out there and what could happen to people :ohmy: :|

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: glad to hear that

I'm super, thanks for asking! :lmao:

:reject: Sorry. Been watching WAAAY too much south park lately :lol:

good:hug: South Park:lol:

Death surronds us here:| ...special news report 10 minutes ago...4 kids and thier mom just burned to death in the town about 25 mintues from here:sad: ...it makes me so sad.

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis, I read about what happened to Mr. Dis' grandmother and your friend. I'm so sorry. :( :hug:

thanks clone:hug: I couldn't maek it to my friend funeral:sad: but I am kinda glad I couldn't...his kids are my age and they spoke..or tried too...everytime they would open thier mouth to say somehting they would break down in gut wrentching sobs...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom