welcome to Iceland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
hey, guess who?s coming over for a visit to good, cold, boring Iceland??? Sulawesigirl. I prepared all my bootlegs, got my U2 tapes ready, bass plugged in and now I?m just waiting for her plane to land
smile.gif

we are going to have such a great time. If anybody wants to say hello, please post
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Hullo sis!! Have fun! Hiiiiiiiiiyaaaaa Sula!
biggrin.gif

How could be Iceland boring? You're there, your bass is there, your bootlegs are there! Come on!
wink.gif
Spice Iceland up!! Set the ice blocks on fire!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeee haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

HI AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have LOADS of fun with Sulagirl!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

pillow fightin, popcorn trashin, television bashing............................ do the whole heap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would LUV to visit Iceland, looks very very beautiful, but I know that within 3 hours Id be dead!!..........
wink.gif

(from the cold that is!)

anyway AM, stay in touchy wouchy with ya big sistas loike!!!!!
biggrin.gif

how cool this is to happen to u,,,,,,,,,,one big U2 bash..........by two girls............what more could you want?

Hey AM, I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I know you'll check back on this thread. Do you still want Details mag? If so, I will need your email so I can get your mailing address!

Sounds like a blast!

Have fun!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hey AM, I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I know you'll check back on this thread. Do you still want Details mag? If so, I will need your email so I can get your mailing address!

hey girl, yeah I?d love to get a copy of that mag. My e-mail addy is: am_iceland@hotmail.com

thanks a million
smile.gif

PS: me and Sula are having a great time
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Yep, we are having fun...I even got to do some guest vocals at AM?s band practice last night on...you guessed it...a U2 song. hehehe.

Lots of Iceland sightseeing and U2 listening and viewing to come.
biggrin.gif
It is great to be back around U2 nuts!

-sula

that is so great AM.....i agree with Cat, how could Iceland be boring, cold yes, but boring, nah!
i hope you ladies have a wonderful, crazy, but safe time!
wish i was there! too much school work, feel like my head's gonna explode!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Have fun U2 there!!

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Originally posted by follower:
Have fun U2 there!!

we definately have fun. Had to pop into school though, boring....

We were watching the Dalton Brothers and Edge doing a weather forecast last nite.

More U2 boots and videos tonite
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom