Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new too. I've been a huge fan of the band for about 10 years. Don't have much more to say. Thanks.

welcome anyway....if you want, i'll talk enough for the both of us ;).....

so, none of you newbies have taken me up on my offer for free cds.....*scoff*.....clearly you aren't frugal......whereas i'm the QUEEN of frugal......see, my ancestors are dutch, and the dutch are known for 2 things.....being stubborn and being frugal...well, i'm stubborn about being frugal ;)...so i'se thinking....i'm frugal, but i love giving stuff away, so does that mean i'm not frugal, or just nice frugal?

there, is that enough talking for the both of us? ;)

Stories for Boys said:

so, none of you newbies have taken me up on my offer for free cds.....*scoff*.....clearly you aren't frugal......whereas i'm the QUEEN of frugal......see, my ancestors are dutch, and the dutch are known for 2 things.....being stubborn and being frugal...well, i'm stubborn about being frugal ;)...so i'se thinking....i'm frugal, but i love giving stuff away, so does that mean i'm not frugal, or just nice frugal?

hey I'd be interetsed in free cds. Let me know, esp Unforgettable Fire please.

Well I have been reading the board for awhile but I guess I'm a newbie. :ohmy:

I live and go to school in San Francisco and I also go to NC in the summers (my rents live there). I'm 21 (bday is on st.patricks day yey!) and I love all the boys but I am partial to Bono and the Edge. :drool: :drool:

HI!:D

Welcome all newbies!!!!! Hope you enjoy your time here at PLEBA!!!!!!

Nice to see some Edge girls LOL. Of course I love ALL four of my boys. I just looooove Larry (what a babe), but of course I've had a crush on Edge and Adam for the longest time, and Bono of course is a major BABE!!!!! LOL

Anyways, welcome :cool:

Stories for Boys said:

lol, you *points to Stories for Boys* i like you!!!! you are one funny chick!!!!! :lol: :yes: :lol:

the_fly2002 said:
Welcome all newbies!!!!! Hope you enjoy your time here at PLEBA!!!!!!

Nice to see some Edge girls LOL. Of course I love ALL four of my boys. I just looooove Larry (what a babe), but of course I've had a crush on Edge and Adam for the longest time, and Bono of course is a major BABE!!!!! LOL

Anyways, welcome :cool:

100% in agreement!!!! don't take favorites!!!!!! love them all!!!!! :D:D:D

Hello, this is my first post! I'm Tuesday, Larry was born on a tuesday y'know! I love Larry but I'm also a Bono girl! Achtung baby is my fave album but I think I became a bigger U2 fan than ever on the Elevation tour. I'm looking forward to lots of drooling so please don'tcha stop what you're doin girls!

Barfy Smiley!

Ha ha, anyway, per order of Ms. Macphisto (pardon if I got yer name wrong), I'm introducing myself here. I'm Betty and I think Larry is hottest, followed closely by Bono, then Adam, then Edge, who looked best in the early days and during JT. I'd rather discuss how hot they are than their personalities because I'm shallow, I don't know them personally, and it's a lot easier. :p

In my opinion, the Hitman looked best during AB and Zooropa, but I almost died when I saw his picture on the "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" page in the Pop lyric book! I saw the "One" video where they all cross-dress a few years back and laughed until I hurt when I saw him in make-up and a sequined dress. I love that he's wearing all those tight shirts halfway unbuttoned now, but I think he got his hair cut too short. Check out my avatar; I think that somewhat dazed look on his face is so damn cute.

I was crazy about Bono for a while, but I still think he sounds incredibly sexy at times. I think he looked best during AB and in the "Mysterious Ways" video, what with that messy hair and all those pelvic thrusts. I also thought Adam was hot for some time and loved it when he pursed his lips while he played his bass, but I've never really been into the Edge.

Because I've loved more than one U2 member at any one time, I think I qualify for the unofficial title of U2 slut! :lol: Anyway, what's so great about most Larry forums, message boards, etc. is that almost all of the users are girls, thereby proving Edge's observation that Larry gets all the girls. (Can you not tell that I love talking about Larrybear?)

Last edited:
Re: Barfy Smiley!

Queen Betty said:
Ha ha, anyway, per order of Ms. Macphisto (pardon if I got yer name wrong), I'm introducing myself here.

*lol* Actually, that was a merged thread gone wrong...Sicy, one of the administrators, started the thread. :D

Welcome to PLEBA though!!! Be sure to check out the other forums as well...there are lots of great people at Interference! :)

daisybean said:

*whispers* Be nice to her or she will step on you;)

BTW... Welcome!!!!!

daisy daisy daisy.....will you ever learn?

i won't step on you, but alas i've a crueler fate for ye....

*sicks scott stapp on daisy*

some say it's too harsh, but otherwise you'll never learn.........

:sexywink:

souLnation2002 said:

okay... i'm sorry, please don't hurt me!!! *grovels down, begging forgiveness*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now THAT's better.....and i'll fully forgive you if you get me some grapes....:sexywink:.....

daisy~giants are ppl too :wink:

Re: hi!

teehee said:
15-year-old spanish girl who loves Bono with all her soul.

:arrow: That's me

:dance:

I luv these smilies!

Nice to see you over in PLEBA as well! :)

One of my aunts absolutely adores Spain...she used to be able to go a lot...one of her favorite places in the world. :)

Hello PLEBAns,

You are one crazy lot.

I have been lurking here for about a year. I have been a fan for about 20. I went to 7 Elevation shows.

I don't have much to do at work and you have entertained me to no end during the quiet times. So I just wanted to say thank you.

And also that Bono is the sexiest most wonderful man alive.

I will now retreat into lurkdom once again.

Agree with shira!

I'm new here too and I hope not to return to my lurk world!! Nice to meet you all and happy to be in this PLEBA world!!

*waves* I'm new here too. this place rocks, I finally found ppl that are as weird as I am

Love the Honey Child:lemon:

Greetings! I've been watching you for a long time and I want to thank everyone for the beautiful pictures of Bono I have seen here! I have been a fan for a long time but haven't really been much of an internet person until recently. I'm not much of a poster but I'm here, and I like what I see!

hey all you new ppl that i haven't welcomed yet! like i always say, feel free to im or email or pm me!

aim = U2babyface 9
email = u2babyface9@yahoo.com
pm = uh.....duh ;)

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INTERFERENCE! take off your coat and stay a while...........you'll never get out now! muahahahahahahahaha *sinister laughter*.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom