Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! Things will never be the same for ya :sexywink:

macphisto5.jpg

macphisto10.jpg

Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves

It seems we have a small flood of newbies here so I am merging the threads into this one forum.

*hoping it doesnt make the replies all screwy.. *

I hope that doesnt upset anyone.

The forum tends to get a bit clustered when multiple new people show up and post 'Hi I'm new' threads, so post here!!

:D

Welcome to the forum!

This is the first time the new interference has confoozled me

I am realizing there is no way to get my post as the first post of this thread I guess because when threads are merged they go in order of time posted. :huh: :|

But I guess I have to laugh.. :lol:

Blueberry Muffin said:
I'm confused :confused: I have no idea which replies go to which girl or who is who so I guess I haven't met the newbies. Welcome anyhow. :huh:

Well technically Newbies are supposed to introduce themselves in the the "Babyface Cafe"...so we were trying to alliviate some of the crowding by merging the threads...have patience...we'll get this right yet...

Or go out for a beer...

One or the other...

:wink:

awwwww!!!! whasiz!

thats ok i'm glad- there were like 5billion newbie threads!

all in one place! Hi!!

Feesh I'll take that beer thx

welcome.gif

Re: Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves

Sicy said:
It seems we have a small flood of newbies here so I am merging the threads into this one forum.

*hoping it doesnt make the replies all screwy.. *

I hope that doesnt upset anyone.

The forum tends to get a bit clustered when multiple new people show up and post 'Hi I'm new' threads, so post here!!

:D

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry..I should have announced myself in the newbie forum *turns red*. I will say my friend Beth told me this was the best place to come. But I think i may explore other forums too..but geez..5 pages, lol all I was doing was saying hi..man I'd be praised over at mp.com. O well It seems like a great place.

as far as U2..I found an old mix from hs my friend gave me..check the track listing circa 1992 (i;'m unaware of all the albums he had):

side a:

-Where the Streets Have No Name
(I have to say this..maybe in anther forum..but i hear the begginning sounds like Prince "Let's Go Crazy"...the guitar melody in the 1st 3 min reminds me of Marillion's "Cover My Eyes" ALOT. although M's song came after it ;). And the ending has a guitar part that reminds me of "Xanadu" from Rush..sorry I had to put my .02 of prog in hehe :D

- I still haven't found What I'm looking For
- Desire
- One (no idea so many layers in this song a few others on this mix as well..the string parts rock! \m/)
-The Fly
-Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Side B:
-Angel Of Harlem (reminds me of a 50' sor 60's big band song)
-With or Without You
-Pride (In The Name Of Love) ...love the lyrics to this song
-Until The End Of The World
-A Sort Of Homecoming...this song is THE BOMB..maybe i can have it played at my wedding.
-Even Better than The Real thing (more multiple layers)
-Mysterious Ways (ditto)

anyway I know I have another tape somewhere, lol. I love Sunday Bloody Sunday...New years day I need to hear more of. I LOVE BAD...esp when Dream Theater did it..i want to love the original more!..Beautiful Day is great..and beautiful..go figure
:wink: . But I have free unlimited d/l at www.emusic.com from a friend...otherwise kazaalite i should install (hated kazaa spyware though..heard the lite version is "lite" for that reason)..or mp3.com..where yall recommend me d/l otherwise?

thanx

Kyle

btw- I think every U2 fan should hear Dream Theater's song "Speak To Me" atleast once..hehe :D .
and thanx again for all the replies..you people sure show alot of love :heart: :heart:

Re: Re: Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves

U2isProgressive said:

I'm sorry..I should have announced myself in the newbie forum *turns red*.

that's okay LOL all the newbie threads weren't combined till after you posted yours.

Anyway.... if you check out the MP3 forum there are a number of different people who have awesome ftp sites.

newbie here!

Hiya, I'm also new here, and I dont know how this place works, and Im a really confused little bunny, but Im sure I'll figure it out.
I've heard so much about PLEBA, about how nutty and funny you lot are, and Ive visited here before, so I had to join.
Well my fave U2 is either Bono or Larry, it changes every now and then, but I also really love Adam and Edge:drool:
I suppose Im one of the youngest here, Im 16, and live in North East of England.
So hellooooooo everyone!!!!!!:drool: :larry: :drool:

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to all of the new people! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Eeeeeeeh no, Ali is great!!!!!! But Ali is my name and I love Larry, so Im a FOADist, lol I really should have thought again about that being my username, sooorrryyyyyyyy.
But no, I definatly dont hate Ali, shes soooo cool.

Last edited:
I registered just the other day, still trying to find my way around. :)

:lemon: + :idea: = 77

Last edited:
From the depths of EvilEugene

Hi. I just wanted to say HI. I am new here. I like lemonade. :mac: Do you know of any good stands around here? :macdevil:

hello to all the newbies!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves*

PLEBA's a great place to be and it has a lot of great people hanging around here.

i'm sure you'll love it here.....i know i do :D

Guess I came at a bad time for newbies, too many of us. I'm sorry. Guess I'll never know what was from my thread, but someone told me the Macphisto pics were for me and that some of you liked my name, thanks! :) Welcome to everybody else too.

SkyBlueDreamer said:
Guess I came at a bad time for newbies, too many of us. I'm sorry.

No, no! Do not apologize! It is never a bad time for newbies...we love having everybody here! The more, the merrier!! Make yourself at home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom